“Had a blast!”

Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

You really can't be an Austin liberal and expect someone to hold your hand here. Rent a machine and go!!! Took my two young daughters there today. None of us have much atv experience, but we managed to have a great time anyway. We did not get lost, much. Part of the fun! Just turn around! Will come back for sure. Expensive? Yeah, but worth it.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank rat1009

Midland, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were there for a shooting competition, they have a beautiful range. We had our Jeep and enjoyed getting to and from the shooting facilities. Looks like a fun place to ride a ATV or 4X4 we will return. The staff keeps the place very clean.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lori R
Austin, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We always have fun! Buy a pass and you can go during the week when the park is very quiet. You will almost have the place to yourself.

Visited April 2014
Abilene, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Outdoor 4-Wheel Park Not for the Faint of Heart (or inexperienced)”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Hidden Falls Adventure Park is a 4-Wheel park for ATVs, motorcycles and Jeeps/other 4-wheel drive vehicles. I can only speak to the Jeep 4x4 trails but we have been 5 times in the last year with the most recent trip being last weekend. We always go in a group and I recommend going with someone who has been before. The trails are rated 3-6 with 3 being treacherous and 6 being downright ludicrous. Our Jeep is HIGHLY modified with everything know to mankind and there are still obstacles and trails that we don't go near. The trails are open until midnight on the weekends and add a new element of fun to the trip.

We also have camped there on three different occasions and have had the best time. There are 3 different camping ares with primitive, improved (power and water) and RV camping. They also have cabins for rent. The improved and RV camping area has a very nice restroom and showering area. There is even free WiFi.

This Park is for outdoor adventure enthusiasts! Please do your homework by checking out their great website BEFORE you go and I also recommend looking for YouTube videos. I also recommend making a reservation ahead of time. The folks at the front entrance are very helpful but if you break out there on the trails you are on your own. (Last trip our group helped winch a silly truck up the side of an obstacle after he broke his drive shaft).

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Rachael H
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Long ride and no fun”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My son heard about this place and we decided to try it. I had no idea how much the rentals were and they really looked like they were in rough shape. The rentals are different from the park. I did not find anyone from the rental company there. There were people coming in for the weekend who were very excited so it sounds like a great park. They were doing stuff for wounded warriors this weekend so I give them kudos for that but was very disappointed in the rental conditions and the high price of the rentals. Unless you have your own ATVs I would suggest skipping this adventure.

6 Thank Gerald N