“Nondescript doesn't mean Non-tasty”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Inmans Ranch House Bar-b-q
Ranked #53 of 91 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 31 May 2014

On my annual hunt for Texas Bluebonnet pictures I found myself in Marble Falls, Tx. It was around 10am on a Sunday and it occurred to me that Inman's Ranch House BBQ might be open. A friend suggested getting some to go if I were ever passing through, so I stopped in.
I honestly could not figure out how to get into the place since the two folks I saw inside seemed to be waving me around back. When I entered the door I found myself right by the smokers. I thought I'd died and gone to tasty meat heaven.
Well my friend told me it was best to arrive early and I thought 10am on a Sunday would be early enough - but I was wrong. Seemed most of the selection for that day was whittled down to the Turkey Sausage. The smell of the place was alluring and I guess that aroma attracted me so I ordered a couple of pounds. Since I was on the road I didn't suspect I'd get to taste my prize until I got home that afternoon. I was wrong.
I got to my next site and dug into those links. My oh my were they tasty. Did I need any sauce? Aw heck no, what good BBQ requires sauce? The sausage was juicy and succulent. The casing was tender and the whole experience was one impromptu meal that was well deserved. A pound did make it back home...but is gone now.
I look forward to me next adventure out Marble Falls way - just have to make sure it is an early start.

1  Thank TexSpence

Reviewed 21 May 2014

brisket was dry, tough. The sauce was ok, I've tasted better with more flavor. The beans were also just ok, bland. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

The BBQ is great! I've gone here off and on for 20 years or so. Food is always. Dress very casual and cool and the old building can be warm in the summer. However, reminds me of my childhood with swamp-cooler and screen-door entry. Go for the food and just good people!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We've been eating Inmans BBQ for over 40 years and it is always the best. Even when we lived out of Texas for several years my in-laws would bring us turkey sausage on the plane with them.
My wife loves their cole slaw and for many years has tried to steal their secret recipe but to no avail. If your passing through Marble Falls and the line at the Bluebonnet Cafe is out the door drive a couple of blocks further and try Inmans; you won't regret it.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Our family has been visiting Inmans for over 42 years and the turkey sausage always has the same great taste as does the brisket. I make it a point to stop in every time that we are in the area. We usually buy all of the turkey sausage that they have ready on the grill at the time of our visit and will even freeze the sausage and bring it back overseas with us. No place in the world has better turkey sausage and the people there are fantastic. Never a stranger has walked through their door.