“Great lunch ”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Since 1929, Blue Bonnet Cafe has been the place to see your neighbor or friends, catch up on what is happening around town, or stop when you're just passing through. Good food and friendly greetings are what we're all about. In fact, they've made us world famous. Our menu has something for everyone, from salads and sandwiches to chicken-fried steak and pot roast. We also serve breakfast all day and make our soups from scratch every day. Stop in and enjoy all your favorites. Oh, and don't forget to save room for a piece of one of our legendary pies.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a less than five minute wait. The place was packed, so it took a few minutes to get our food. The portions were very large and it was well prepared and delicious. The waitress was swamped, so a little slow with refills. The pies are fantastic.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

good home cooked comfort food. we enjoyed the smoked chicken and the chicken fried chicken. Topped our lunch off with coconut cream pie. Yummy!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our kids introduced us to this wonderful place on a recent trip, when I saw the line, I knew it would be memorable. We had a filling, delicious breakfast. The biscuits with sausage gravy were mouth watering. The service was wonderful and the portions were massive. I came back later for a piece of their chocolate cream pie, it was delicious. I highly recommend this family owned, local treasure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have eaten here many times over the past ten years. Yes, they feature diner-style food and wonderful pies. If you are looking for a pricey wine list and a saucier in the kitchen, then you probably won't be happy here. They do have French-cut green beans as a side order if you simply must bring your Continental sensibilities to Central Texas. If, however, you crave friendly, efficient service, a broad menu and consistent quality, I think you'll do just fine at the Blue Bonnet Cafe. I've tried breakfast, lunch and Pie Happy Hour and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't speak for the rest of their menu, but the Blue Bonnet Cafe certainly serves great pies. On a recent vacation in Marble Falls, our party of four stopped in and each had a piece of pie one evening and enjoyed it so much that we made it a point to stop by later in the week and took a pie back to our condo. Yes, it's worth multiple trips. I can personally attest to the deliciousness of their cherry and pecan pies, but you need to stop in and find your own favorite(s).