“Beyond reproach”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marble Falls
Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast on Lake Travis
Ranked #1 of 3 Marble Falls B&B and Inns
“Beyond reproach”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Great place great people! The area has undergone major transformation and reflects the Texas hill country and family all in one. Either a romantic get away or just to relax, I recommend Bella vista. Make sure you pet the dogs they are just as warm as the owners!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Spring, Texas
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I returned to Bella Vista B&B for our second visit. Our first had been marred by my falling ill (no fault of Mary and Andy!). Even at that, we so enjoyed the proprietors, food and location that we came back at our first opportunity to truly experience the beauty and amenities of Bella Vista and the Marble Falls area. Mary and Andy are fabulous Innkeepers who run a first class B&B. Breakfast is to die for, the conversation is fun and stimulating, the rooms are comfortable and well-appointed and the setting is magnificent! What more could you want? Oh, yes, and there is always Bella to greet you enthusiastically, especially if you rub her ears.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 15 June 2014

You know how some people have a calling for the Ministry, some for the Arts, others for working with animals or victims of abuse? Well Mary and Andy have found their calling! We found them online needing a quiet, easy place to bunk in Marble Falls - away from the masses. We called - arrived 2 hours later - had the place to ourselves since it was a Monday night. Stayed in the very comfortable Tejas Room ... fell asleep with the sounds of nature and awoke to the same. Mary whipped up a delightful fresh breakfast at 9:00 and we were on our way at 11:00 ... and shared some conversation with these lovely people. You will feel welcome .. and it's from the heart!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tomball, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I spent two nights at the Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast in Marlble Falls for our 37th anniversary. It was wonderful. The owners Andy and Mary are great people. They made us feel so much at home. The room was beautiful. We had our own little private balcony that we could use for our enjoyment and my husband and I spent a lot of time sitting out on the balcony and enjoying the view that overlooked the water. The breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast if you are ever in the Marble Falls area. I hope that my husband and I will be able to visit again. It was a very relaxing, peaceful, getaway. Just what we needed.

Room Tip: The Tejas Room is a little larger then the other two rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We came with another couple for a birding event and found a wonderful retreat as well as great birding! The hosts, the food, the views were all excellent. What a perfect place to relax and unwind.We will be back!

• Stayed April 2014
fort worth
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Sadly my husband and I only stayed here for one night on our way to Fredericksburg
Next time we hope to enjoy an extended stay. As all the reviewers stated - mary and Andy are a joy. Their company was a delight We stayed in the Tejas room which I recommend because it is separate from the other rooms in the house.
Breakfast -yummy. The view - gorgeous. I could have stayed on the porch all day in the combortable swings. The only thing I would change is to lower the mirrors in the bathroom. I could not see Anything but my eyes. Fortunately the bathroom contained a round mirror attached to the wall that allowed me to see my hair while blow drying it. As Mary said "green to grow, ripe to spoil" I personally am going to steal that and apply it in my life! A very nice relaxing place. We felt at home truly! (to be honest it was actually better than home...)

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

If you know how incredible the Hill Country is then you should know why you should visit Marble Falls. When you plan that much needed time off, do yourself a favor and call Mary at Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast and schedule a couple days.
The property overlooks the beautiful Lake Travis and a pecan grove. In the early morning or late evenings, watch the deer come out and eat their dinner. Peaceful.

Bella Vista is located only 2 miles from downtown Marble Falls so is convenient to the town but when you're on the property, you'd think you're in the middle of the country.

We stayed in the 2 bed and 1 bath cottage which had a well stocked full kitchen, satellite TV( if you want it), Temper-pedicure type mattresses which were wonderful and a wood burning stove/fireplace in the living room. The shower is not regulated so you'll finally get a real shower just like in the good ole days! Really first rate facility in a beautiful location !!

One more thing for you dog lovers- ask Mary if you can meet Bella. She's a wonderful puppy who will be your friend from the first time she sees you (especially if you rub her tummy).

• Stayed March 2014
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
#1 of 1 in Horseshoe Bay

Been to Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast on Lake Travis? Share your experiences!