“helpful staff”

Best Western Marble Falls Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
“helpful staff”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The staff was very helpful and even went out of their way to help when we had a slight problem. Hotel was very clean. Easy to find. The bed was very comfy, and I didn't notice any street noise. It seemed to have adequate lighting, which most seem to be lacking in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Royces640,
Thank you for mentioning that my staff went out of their way to accommodate your request. It's in their blood! I'm glad you found your room clean and quiet. I hope you stay again with us soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Duncanville, United States
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Good return for the money spent. Good food selection at free breakfast buffet. Rooms clean and well equipped (coffee maker, hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator and TV). Visiting for granddaughter's golf tournament at Horseshoe Bay. Rooms comparable to Horseshoe Bay Resort (size) and more amenities (free breakfast and microwave) and much better on price. Convenient to all area golf courses and many eateries within 2-5 mile radius.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you Rilla W.!
We appreciate all the nice comments you had about our hotel. I hope your daughter did well in the tournament, what a great course for young people to experience. Please stay with us again in the future as we will be adding attractive new granite vanities, more breakfast choices and even a new gift shop!
Vancouver, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Accommodations were great, We were there for three nights. Manager was extremely helpful and very pleasant to talk with. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was exceptionally good.....a variety of items to choose from, including the chorizo and eggs. Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Bob Z
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
I enjoyed meeting you too Bob. It was interesting to hear about your fabulous trip and your hometown. Thanks for mentioning our always improving breakfast and other strengths. We are a long way from your place but who says you can't do your tour of the south again?! Hope to see you again.
Temple, Texas
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I can assure you this hotel is the finest in Marble Falls. They offer far more than I have seen in many 5 star hotels. I could go on and on. But others here have mentioned the wonderful omelets and other treats. I want you to know about the great guy behind the scenes. My husband and I chose this hotel mainly because we had such a positive at the last Great Western we stayed in during our journey home. It has been a rather hard trip for me due to my health issues. We planned to stop there one night only. Yesterday, we checked out and drove a while before I asked to return to Marble Falls. I was too ill to make the trip, and wanted to go back to the Best Western. Late last night, we were back. The hotel staff there, like the last hotel, went the extra distance to be very courteous, and the comfortable room literally made me feel safe and able to rest even while in pain. This morning my husband spoke to the owner, John T. and requested a extra time for me to rest before we checked out. No one could have been kinder. This gentleman was so nice that he has really touched our lives. It is wonderful to meet such sincere and caring people along life's pathway. So many people have forgotten the Golden Rule. Not this outstanding gentleman. I will be back in the near future and look it very much! ;-).

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Patricia V, Thanks for the terrific comments. I really don't know what to say other than you not only made me feel great but my staff is feeling really positive about all the changes we've instituted since taking over 6 months ago! Feedback from yourself and other kind guests lets them see that their efforts are both noticed and truly appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time. See you next visit!
Henderson
Reviewed 20 January 2014

they take great pains to ensure we are satisfied. their breakfasts are great - better than most other motels visited. their staff quickly assists our group whenever we have items needing assistance. the only problem is their TV has poor CBS reception.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear guest,
Thanks for your great review! This was my first time working with your group and it was a lot of fun. Our entire staff enjoys visiting with you about your "rides". I'm glad the weather was PERFECT for you Minnesotans, I know it was a great respite from your hometown freeze. Please tell other bike groups in your area about our YEAR ROUND vacation paradise. See you next year.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I booked the room for my daughter who is my mothers caregiver. They welcomed her and her toy yorkie at 11pm after a full day of shopping for home improvement needs for my 80 year old mother. She enjoyed the reception and relaxation and felt very safe. Thank you

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thanks Janice J for entrusting the safety and comfort of your mother and daughter to our hotel. We DO have a very safe hotel as well as a staff that excels at responding to customer needs. I hope they both received useful information about our town's shopping highlights since there are many. Please introduce yourself when you get back to the USA and are looking for the best value in Marble Falls!
MARBLE FALLS
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was a great place to stay over. Very nice room with extra room to relax enjoy the evening. The staff was very helpful at checking asking if I needed anything, or if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Brown T!
We are very happy your stay was so good. We HAVE improved our breakfast with some more, subtle improvements to come. Glad our staff asked you to make sure and let us know about any problems or concerns during your stay because we want to respond to any guest concerns. Coming up.....we'll be putting in a new Gift Shop in time for the Spring! Having not only the snacks our guests like but also the medicine they may need in the middle of the night is just another example of our approach to Customer Service.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marble Falls
Best Western Post Oak Inn
Best Western Johnson City Inn
Best Western Johnson City Inn
#1 of 1 in Johnson City

Been to Best Western Marble Falls Inn? Share your experiences!