I visited alone on business, but I will be returning with my wife soon. Beautiful location, wonderful service and amazing food. Old fort which has been beautifully renovated. The furnishings are excellent and the view and location are one of a kind. I didn't have time to participate in any of the activities, but I plan to do so on my next trip. I highly recommend Cibolo Creek for a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 30,000 acre ranch, with the finest luxury boutique resort in West Texas and the Big Bend. Unique accommodations with fireplaces, spectacular views, gourmet food. Three restored adobe forts dating back to 1857. .Located 30 minutes south of Marfa and 30 minutes north of Presidio, Facilities include several museums, fitness center, spa, Media Center with a extensive library of movies and board games, horseback riding, ATV tours, Humvee tours, skeet and target shooting, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching and fishing. Near the Chinati Foundation, Judd Foundation and art galleries in Marfa. Big Bend National Park, Fort Davis, and McDonald Observatory within one to two hours driving distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cibolo Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Hotel Marfa
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Marfa, Texas