Hampton Inn Marshall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Marshall)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfast foodthe breakfast areaneeded anythingstaff was very friendlycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanpleasant staynight stayhour drivesausagegolden corralfamily reuniona great place to stayenjoyed my stayright next dooreggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

This is a good Hampton. I was working my east Texas route this week and my daughter was out for spring break and rode with me. We got a jacuzzi suite and and she loved it. Like having a private hot tub in your room! Breakfast is good. I can recommend this one, as it is well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Single overnight, fairly standard Hampton, well maintained. Clean room and public spaces. Pool looked nice, but didn't try. Nice extra outlets with USB outlets on desk. Two phones for convenience. Fridge/Microwave in room, hadn't been expecting, though not sure all rooms have.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

In small town, not really sure what you will find in way of hotels. Things were nice and the beds comfortable. Warm cookies and great service. Breakfast had lots of choices. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were quite and internet was quick.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2012

After driving 71/2 hrs from Childress, Tx. Hampton. I figured It would be as nice as the one I left. Instead I find an Best Western in disguise. A suite means more than taking a bed out and putting a fold out couch in! Internet needs to be updated and overall, just not at Hampton Standards. It was a pleasant stay but not what I expected.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We needed a place to stay near the highway, and this was just perfect. We got a great rate (less than $100), a great room, and we slept great! The room was very cozy and clean. If we're ever in the area again, we'll stay here!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple