“Shannon, the Kitchen Manager, makes this a 5-star for us.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #24 of 75 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great food, variety, and really nice wait staff - college students. Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings is superb. Senior discounts apply.

1  Thank Carol P
There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Arrived at 2 PM. Items on the serving line had been out for sometime. Did not look appealing at all. This facility needs renovation, benches & chairs-seats cracked,walls stained. Floors need cleaning. Food was "blah".

Will not stop there again.

1  Thank Gene S
Reviewed 20 August 2013

It had been some time since my last visit to a GC. After this visit I remembered why it had been so long. Hopefully, my memory won't fail me again. Got there late afternoon before dinner, therefore they had not started to cook the steaks. Most selections had been sitting out for a while.

1  Thank jdssr2016
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I try to eat at Golden Corral wherever I am, in Whatever town, just about all the time. The price is not too bad, and everything is always fresh. Lots of good food all the time.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I went in and decided that I would get take out since all I wanted was some soup and a few rolls...I figured about $5.00, but to my surprise it was $9.18. I should have sat down and had the whole buffet available to me for $8.79. The place is very dirty and needs a facelift for sure. Won't make this mistake again.

1  Thank stephanie m