“The Kids Loved It”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marshall
Roseville Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 7 Marshall B&B and Inns
Lewisville, Texas
“The Kids Loved It”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We booked a two day stay for our daughter and her boyfriend who were visiting from out of town. They raved so much about the delicious breakfast that my husband and I joined them on their second morning. They were right, the breakfast was out of this world! The whole place is spotless and decorated with quaint Victorian nick-nacks. The kids (in their 20s) are still raving about their comfortable room and wonderful food. My daughter even apologized for commenting that the b&b's quiche was better than mine! No problems there, I tasted the food. I'm sure she was right!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I loved this B&B! The rooms were beautiful, the welcome warm and the breakfast truly excellent. (I didn't need to eat anything else until suppertime.) It's also in a lovely setting, and just sitting out on the porch taking in the view was a pleasure. If you're in the area and you need a B&B, don't hesitate.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Nick G
Texas
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

I booked a stay at the cottage at Roseville with some trepidation but was so pleased. The cottage was roomy, clean as a whistle everywhere I looked and supplied for relaxing. Big windows overlooked a peaceful, pretty garden and the hallway kitchen would have allowed us to prepare something simple. As it was, we were able to enjoy morning coffee before our breakfast was delivered. And it was marvelous. The beds were comfortable and so well dressed plus the shower was big and safe. It doesn't show up on their website but they do have wireless internet which was a big issue for us. Would love to go again on a girl's trip OR a romantic weekend. Virginia is the perfect hostess. Great place to stay!

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank radley4
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

I am a traveling salesperson for last 18 years. This is (by far) the best bed & breakfast I have ever stayed in. The innkeepers are on-site & lovely! The food is excellent & they have won the hearts of the people in their community!! I bought a cookbook from them...country cooking recipies are scrumptous! If you are ever in the Longview/Marshall area don't even think of booking with anyone else!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Goodsaleslady
Marshall, Texas, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We had our wedding here a few years ago, and they catered to every need we had. The setting was perfect, and the whole thing went off without a hitch. It is a beautiful establishment, with lots of antiques, and the outside was equally beautiful with flowers and green grass. We stayed that night in the Rex-Turner Cottage, and it was awesome. We ate fresh-from-the-coop eggs and bacon, fresh cantaloupe, and sausage in the morning.

We returned last year in order to refresh ourselves, and stayed in the Jacob Room, which was astounding. Great people, clean and beautiful establishment. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Matt S
southern USA
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I enjoyed a dinner at Roseville recently. They offer dinner by reservation only, even if you are not staying in one of the beautiful rooms. The steak was so tender that I hardly needed a knife. The tomato pie side dish is one of the specialities. The flower gardens outside and furnishings inside were lovely. The owners were friendly and welcoming to us, and Henry the cat added charm to the spacious and comfortable front porch.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends