“Pleasant night” 5 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Suites Marshall
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
“Pleasant night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This was a clean, quite easy to find hotel. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and the halls were quite for a good nights sleep. The front desk clerk was pleasant. The breakfast area was clean and had a pretty good selection. I would recommend this place to anyone passing through the area.

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place is wonderful. It was my 10th night in a hotel and I was road weary. I hd stayed in 6 different properties and this was the best. From check in to check out, everything was great. This does not happen often. Charles was the front manager and he was so nice. A true asset to the hotel. The location was easy to find, the rooms were modern and clean and the beds were comfortable. What a great stay and a testimony to folks who really care about their customers. I could not have been any more pleased. THANK YOU!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Pearland, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel. We were very pleased with the hotel the first time around (very comfortable, clean and pleasant), but this time our stay was so good I had to write a review. I actually left my wallet in the hotel room - with all my cash, credit cards, and ID. The hotel called me within 5-10 minutes of checking out and I was able to U-turn quickly. When I arrived my wallet was returned to me completely intact. I was so very thankful for the honesty and fast action of both the housekeeping crew as well as the front desk - the rest of our trip would have been a disaster otherwise. I will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Another holiday weekend, come and gone...another wonderful stay at Comfort Suites. This hotel is quickly rising to the top of our favorites. The rooms are so spacious, it's relatively a home away from home. In addition to the standard couch and ottoman, there was an oversized bench that was convenient for rummaging through the suitcase. This go round, my munchkin forgot his motorcycle toy in the room after check out, but all was made well with a simple phone call, a u-turn, and a quick once-over in the room. Great staff, especially at the front desk. In fact, our upcoming June trip will likely go from an overnight stay to a 2-night getaway.

Stayed May 2014
Fishers, IN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great front desk seirvice, a clean well decorated room with a choice of firm or soft pillows and plenty of light and easily accessible plugs made this one night stop a real winner. We used the laundry on the second floor and had a quick breakfast this next morning. They had hot and cold items. The AC in the room was effective and quiet. Nothing to complain about.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor in the back. It was quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
You made me smile! Serving our guests is always a pleasure...but nothing makes us happier than to know that we met your expectations. On behalf of our staff I would like to thank you for your kind words. We are excited for the opportunity to serve you again.

Best regards,

Roxana S
Comfort Suites of Marshall, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed here for the long Thanksgiving holiday and we're so glad that we did. We didn't have any particular preference, so it wasn't a biggie when we were told we would be given an "accessible" suite. We expected the usual addition of shower safety rails and lowered peephole, etc., but.... When we got to our room, it was like a small apartment!! There was sooooo much space!! I have a special needs son and it was a relief to not be forced to try and keep him entertained AND confined to a small space between two beds. He found it most exhilarating to leap from the sofa to the ottoman and vice versa (....shhhhhh, don't tell anyone). All and all, we had a wonderful stay and will definitely stay again :-)

Stayed November 2013
I am so happy to know that your stay at Comfort Suites of Marshall, TX was a comfortable one.
Thank you for choosing us! We consider it a privilege and are looking forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Best regards,

Roxana S.
Comfort Suites of Marshall, TX
Edmond, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We just happened to stop here late one night and were surprised at how nice this place is for the price. The room was spacious and looked newer. The breakfast was normal for most places but the staff was very friendly. The only draw back was is was really hot in our room when we arrived and since it was already midnight it took a while to cool down. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank James G
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
It was our pleasure serving you. Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites of Marshall and taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are looking forward to accomodating your future lodging needs.

Roxana Saleh