“Not looking to stay again”

Comfort Suites Marshall
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had stayed last year in a king with a jacuzzi tub. This year we were told we could not get one even though they had them available. When we checked in we were met by a rude manager named Charles. He wasn't helpful at all & we had to ask for everything that most clerks generally ask if the guest needs. There were no extras in our room. We had to ask for extra bedding.

Our late arrival made it too late to enjoy the indoor hot tub. My husband had items in his hands & opened the door with his key. The manager zipped through did his thing & back into the hotel he went closing the door behind him, never once offering to help by holding the door open, taking his turn, or apologizing for cutting in front.

We generally stay in Lindale & enjoy their indoor pool & quiet surroundings, but we thought this would help us be closer getting home. What a disappointment. It's noisy & uncomfortable. Read the negative comments before staying here. They mean every word of what they are saying. And they are true.

Back to Lindale for us, it's like coming home & visiting neighbors.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MSNanCaroL

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This was a clean, quite easy to find hotel. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and the halls were quite for a good nights sleep. The front desk clerk was pleasant. The breakfast area was clean and had a pretty good selection. I would recommend this place to anyone passing through the area.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place is wonderful. It was my 10th night in a hotel and I was road weary. I hd stayed in 6 different properties and this was the best. From check in to check out, everything was great. This does not happen often. Charles was the front manager and he was so nice. A true asset to the hotel. The location was easy to find, the rooms were modern and clean and the beds were comfortable. What a great stay and a testimony to folks who really care about their customers. I could not have been any more pleased. THANK YOU!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel. We were very pleased with the hotel the first time around (very comfortable, clean and pleasant), but this time our stay was so good I had to write a review. I actually left my wallet in the hotel room - with all my cash, credit cards, and ID. The hotel called me within 5-10 minutes of checking out and I was able to U-turn quickly. When I arrived my wallet was returned to me completely intact. I was so very thankful for the honesty and fast action of both the housekeeping crew as well as the front desk - the rest of our trip would have been a disaster otherwise. I will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Another holiday weekend, come and gone...another wonderful stay at Comfort Suites. This hotel is quickly rising to the top of our favorites. The rooms are so spacious, it's relatively a home away from home. In addition to the standard couch and ottoman, there was an oversized bench that was convenient for rummaging through the suitcase. This go round, my munchkin forgot his motorcycle toy in the room after check out, but all was made well with a simple phone call, a u-turn, and a quick once-over in the room. Great staff, especially at the front desk. In fact, our upcoming June trip will likely go from an overnight stay to a 2-night getaway.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great front desk seirvice, a clean well decorated room with a choice of firm or soft pillows and plenty of light and easily accessible plugs made this one night stop a real winner. We used the laundry on the second floor and had a quick breakfast this next morning. They had hot and cold items. The AC in the room was effective and quiet. Nothing to complain about.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor in the back. It was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

You made me smile! Serving our guests is always a pleasure...but nothing makes us happier than to know that we met your expectations. On behalf of our staff I would like to thank you for your kind words. We are excited for the opportunity to serve you again.

Best regards,

Roxana S
Comfort Suites of Marshall, TX

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed here for the long Thanksgiving holiday and we're so glad that we did. We didn't have any particular preference, so it wasn't a biggie when we were told we would be given an "accessible" suite. We expected the usual addition of shower safety rails and lowered peephole, etc., but.... When we got to our room, it was like a small apartment!! There was sooooo much space!! I have a special needs son and it was a relief to not be forced to try and keep him entertained AND confined to a small space between two beds. He found it most exhilarating to leap from the sofa to the ottoman and vice versa (....shhhhhh, don't tell anyone). All and all, we had a wonderful stay and will definitely stay again :-)

Stayed: November 2013

I am so happy to know that your stay at Comfort Suites of Marshall, TX was a comfortable one.
Thank you for choosing us! We consider it a privilege and are looking forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Best regards,