“Fabulous!”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 18 March 2006

This was truly one of the best hotels I have stayed in! As a lobbist I have traveled and stayed at hotels all over the US. Upon arrival at comfort suites I was very impressed with the rich color and inviting decor. The front desk staff's unrivaled and friendly customer service really made me feel at home. The highlight of the night was a much needed dip in the Spa. Fabulous! Just fabulous!

• Stayed December 2005, travelled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago, IL, USA
Reviewed 1 September 2005

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn when in Marshall, but this time chose to stay at the Comfort Suites. Unfortunately, the Hampton Inn, for virtually the same price, does a much better job. There was nothing terribly wrong at the Comfort Suites but I much prefer a hot/protein breakfast (Hampton Inn) than the continental offerings at Comfort. Also, I had perpetual problems getting my room key to work at Comfort--I had to return to the front desk three times in two nights to get my key card re-keyed. I also had a dollar bill eaten by the vending machine. Finally, check in took a long time despite no other guests being present in the lobby.

Given a choice, I will definitely return to the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2005, travelled on business
2 Thank ChicagoAlli
Tennessee
Reviewed 25 July 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Marshall Comfort Suites en route to Ft. Worth to visit our son. The main purpose of our visit was to shop at Marshall Pottery. We had been there about three years ago, but didn't have much time and wanted to go again. What a disappointment! There wasn't nearly as much pottery as before. Still, the prices are very reasonable. The Comfort Suites became the highlight of our visit to Marshall. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and spacious, the grounds were beautifully landscaped, and the breakfast buffet--albeit loaded with carbs--offered quite a variety. I doubt we'll visit Marshall again (we were also disappointed with the town square--neat courthouse but boarded-up buildings instead of quaint shops as we'd found in Granbury), but if we do, we'll stay at the Comfort Suites.

• Stayed July 2005
1 Thank jblwright
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 November 2004

opened 2004 excellant clean hotel had a indoor hot tub superior room service

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 16 September 2004

My husband and I spent 1 night there and stayed on second floor over reception desk area.
I fell in love with the room and the bed was so very plush. I have never seen a bed like that in a hotel before. The linens were beautiful and i did not want to leave. I will be back that way again this winter and will stay there.

4 Thank mimitx