“From Bad to Worse!”

Comfort Suites Marshall
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 14 February 2010

Check in- OK
Room - where was the remote for the TV???
Search for remote only to find condom wrappers/food/dirt/change etc.....beside and behind our bedside table, behind the bed, behind/beside the pull out sofa.....
Let the front desk know and were moved ot a wheelchair accessible room, instead of a condom wrappers we were welcomed with toothpicks on the floor.....
In the morning inquired as to if anything was going to be done in regards to our room, as we were checking out. Told that they (front desk) had a post it note saying that the room we had been in had a cleaning issue...... I asked "If anything was going to be done in regards to our stay, and was told that the manager was on the phone and that they would give us a call". While we were on the road , we received a call stating that they would credit us 25%............................
Priceless!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CruiseWhere

Reviewed 6 September 2009

My wife and I were travelling to Texas to visit our families in Texas over Spring Break. Usually we stop only once on the trip at a motel, but this time we needed to stop twice. We were very pleased with the beaity of the motel. Its interior decorations were beautiful and the flowes were beautifully maintained and its owners were obviously proud of those flowers. The breakfast was outstanding. It was a real treat to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnWClawson
Reviewed 19 August 2009

Room was clean and comfortable. The evening desk clerk was polite and friendly. The staff that I encountered were all friendly and helpful. The only negative the morning desk clerk. She may have been the manager, but she was being very rude to another guest. I usually stay at the Fairfield Marriot for reward points, but here I can get a comparable quality room for about $40 less. I also found out that they have a rewards program that is even better.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2009

This was a nice hotel as usual from the comfort suites. The beds were comfortable and the staff was nice. We didn't make it to the pool but it looked Nice as well. There was parking all away around so anybody with trailers would have plenty of room to park. We were there only one night, but it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2008

I attended my high school 50 yr. class reunion and stayed at the Comfort Suites. From check-in to check-out, it was very nice. The front desk workers were most helpful, the breakfast was adequate and good and it seemed to be managed in a very professional way. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others visiting in Marshall.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2008

Pool, exercise room, hottub-excellent.
landscaping is excellent.

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 March 2008

I attend two social events in Marshall one in the fall and one in the spring. I will use Comfort Suites for all my stays in the future.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)