“Convenient To I-20”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I were traveling on Business & Pleasure, we had reserved a room on reward point for 1 night. Upon arriving Brittany went above and beyond any of our expectations, she actually upgraded us before we checked-in. Brought us an extra ice bucket and extra pillows, what an awesome Young Lady!! The room was Great, Breakfast was above-par and as clean as I have seen (traveling 390 days out of 425 in 2012). The grounds were well maintained and the overall appearance was Fantastic, we will definitely stay there again without fail.

Room Tip: Top Floor is BEST !!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff is able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope to see you again during your travels. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stopped off at the Fairfield as a simple via point in route to our final destination. When I walked, in I was greater by name (we were the last reservation checking in) by the desk clerk. He then gave me a quick run down of the amenities set me up with my room keys.

The room was awesome. It was clean and the furnishings were very nice. The same is also true if the lobby and the breakfast area. The entire site was very pleasing on the eye.

The breakfast was simple but well prepared. Hot foods were hot and cold foods were cold. The hostess treated us all and saw to everyone's needs.

I gave the high rating because everything was done so well at the site. There simply were no flaws. I travel a lot in my job and frankly have seen a large amount of mediocrity at various motels.this site though would be worth going to again even if I had to go out of my way to stay there. Excellent for all your needs.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This is a Great hotel. The staff is very friendly. The property is very clean and an enjoyable place to stay. I have stayed at this property many times and I have always been pleased with the fantastic service and clean rooms not to mention the very comfortable beds that make for a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: All the rooms that I have had there have been great!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff is able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our propterty. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stay in hotel rooms about 4-5 months a year and I was very impressed with the rooms you have at this location. They are very comfortable and laid out great. I would choose your rooms than most rooms in hotels like Hilton or similar. Hopefully I can come that way again and I know that I can recommend a good location to spend the night (or nights). Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you stay at our location again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Fresh, clean facility and wonderful employees, easy access, and was quiet. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. It is convenient to I-20 and there are nearby gas and eating facilities. The breakfast served by this hotel was actually very good. Check in and check out was fast and efficient. All of our requests were handled quickly and appropriately. We will stay here again on our next visit through the area.

Room Tip: appeared to be a reasonably new facility so imagine all spaces, located anywhere would be clean and...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you stay at our location. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel while travelling during a recent trip. It was easily accessible from I-20. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel and room was very clean. We were there for guest appreciation night and enjoyed the snacks and drinks. The breakfast was nice with a wide variety of options. This hotel is a great place to stop on a long trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Was Greeted warmly. was late almost 11 pm. i enjoyed the pool, room and meal.Came to Marshall Texas for the first time hotel is just off the exit. the night was peaceful. Did not hear the traffic. The Wi- Fi connected all my devices without a problem.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marshall
#3 of 14 in Marshall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marshall
Best Western Executive Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marshall? Share your experiences!