“Great stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I imagine this is probably the best hotel to stay at in such a small town, but it is great, I am never really disappointed by the Marriott brand in general. Basic hotel, very clean, lots of parking, right off the interstate next to a couple of eating establishments and gas and the breakfast is nice. Staff is friendly, and I felt safe during the stay. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Sorry no room service here, accidentally tapped that choice and couldn't change :(
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I routinely have to return to Marshall to visit family and I always stay here. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is low noise. They have decent snacks for purchase. The staff are always friendly. The breakfast buffet has a lot of options, including healthy options and kid friendly ones as well. I would definitely stay here over all of the other hotels in Marshall.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and thy are all great. The suites are especially nice and spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I am working nights and day sleep in a hotel can be a nightmare,housekeeping forgets that when it says do not disturb that means not banging doors or wall with vacuum well these girls were great everyone was so pleasant and happy even at 3AM when I came in! My one regret was I slept so good I couldn't get up to get to full breakfast though they had Breakfast sandwiches which were awesome! Loved the reception met some nice folks,didn't get to work out or use hot tub even pool was warm yes I will stay here again they treat you like you are special,so many hotels I stay at act like their doing you a favor! Wonderful visit thanks everyone! I got to peak at one of the suites ....someday!

Room Tip: I was on the front side no problem~!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IslaholicIslamujeres

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon. I will also let the staff know what a awesome job they are doing.Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Our family have been staying at this hotel for tor two years now. We trave to Marshal twice a year & we just love staying there. The staff is always so friendly, they make you feel at home. It is also very, very clean. We would stay no where else.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I were traveling on Business & Pleasure, we had reserved a room on reward point for 1 night. Upon arriving Brittany went above and beyond any of our expectations, she actually upgraded us before we checked-in. Brought us an extra ice bucket and extra pillows, what an awesome Young Lady!! The room was Great, Breakfast was above-par and as clean as I have seen (traveling 390 days out of 425 in 2012). The grounds were well maintained and the overall appearance was Fantastic, we will definitely stay there again without fail.

Room Tip: Top Floor is BEST !!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff is able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope to see you again during your travels. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stopped off at the Fairfield as a simple via point in route to our final destination. When I walked, in I was greater by name (we were the last reservation checking in) by the desk clerk. He then gave me a quick run down of the amenities set me up with my room keys.

The room was awesome. It was clean and the furnishings were very nice. The same is also true if the lobby and the breakfast area. The entire site was very pleasing on the eye.

The breakfast was simple but well prepared. Hot foods were hot and cold foods were cold. The hostess treated us all and saw to everyone's needs.

I gave the high rating because everything was done so well at the site. There simply were no flaws. I travel a lot in my job and frankly have seen a large amount of mediocrity at various motels.this site though would be worth going to again even if I had to go out of my way to stay there. Excellent for all your needs.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This is a Great hotel. The staff is very friendly. The property is very clean and an enjoyable place to stay. I have stayed at this property many times and I have always been pleased with the fantastic service and clean rooms not to mention the very comfortable beds that make for a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: All the rooms that I have had there have been great!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff is able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our propterty. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.