“Great breakfast buffet!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Dallas, Texas
“Great breakfast buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

We usually come to Marshall for a Christmas visit, but decided to make an overnight trip just for fun. The indoor pool was a great winter break for my grandson, daughter, and I. The staff was very nice, room was great, and the breakfast buffet had many choices. A great place for an overnight trip to see the train station, downtown area, and Marshall Pottery.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.

Front Office Manager
Lakisha Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the hotel is in a prime location with quick access to restaurants/Interstate 20. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 30 January 2014

Front Office Manager
Lakisha Williams
U.S.A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I imagine this is probably the best hotel to stay at in such a small town, but it is great, I am never really disappointed by the Marriott brand in general. Basic hotel, very clean, lots of parking, right off the interstate next to a couple of eating establishments and gas and the breakfast is nice. Staff is friendly, and I felt safe during the stay. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Sorry no room service here, accidentally tapped that choice and couldn't change :(
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I routinely have to return to Marshall to visit family and I always stay here. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is low noise. They have decent snacks for purchase. The staff are always friendly. The breakfast buffet has a lot of options, including healthy options and kid friendly ones as well. I would definitely stay here over all of the other hotels in Marshall.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and thy are all great. The suites are especially nice and spacious.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Palestine, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

I am working nights and day sleep in a hotel can be a nightmare,housekeeping forgets that when it says do not disturb that means not banging doors or wall with vacuum well these girls were great everyone was so pleasant and happy even at 3AM when I came in! My one regret was I slept so good I couldn't get up to get to full breakfast though they had Breakfast sandwiches which were awesome! Loved the reception met some nice folks,didn't get to work out or use hot tub even pool was warm yes I will stay here again they treat you like you are special,so many hotels I stay at act like their doing you a favor! Wonderful visit thanks everyone! I got to peak at one of the suites ....someday!

Room Tip: I was on the front side no problem~!
1 Thank IslaholicIslamujeres
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon. I will also let the staff know what a awesome job they are doing.Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.
Lufkin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Our family have been staying at this hotel for tor two years now. We trave to Marshal twice a year & we just love staying there. The staff is always so friendly, they make you feel at home. It is also very, very clean. We would stay no where else.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you always enjoy your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your collaboration and great comments.
Albertville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I were traveling on Business & Pleasure, we had reserved a room on reward point for 1 night. Upon arriving Brittany went above and beyond any of our expectations, she actually upgraded us before we checked-in. Brought us an extra ice bucket and extra pillows, what an awesome Young Lady!! The room was Great, Breakfast was above-par and as clean as I have seen (traveling 390 days out of 425 in 2012). The grounds were well maintained and the overall appearance was Fantastic, we will definitely stay there again without fail.

Room Tip: Top Floor is BEST !!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our location. I am glad that our staff is able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your good experience and we hope to see you again during your travels. Thanks again for you collaboration and great comments.