“unscheduled stop .”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Waynesville, Missouri
“unscheduled stop .”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We decided to stop and get some rest after a 14 hour drive. It was about 3:30 in the morning. The guy at the counter was Alex Prince who was extremely helpful and courteous. He got our rooms along with extra blankets that I had requested. The rooms were nice and beds comfortable. Thanks Alex for the assistance. With your positive attitude, you are going to do well no matter what you do.

Room Tip: Anyone looking for a needed break while traveling through Marshall, Tx. I highly recommend Fairfield...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. I will be sure to inform Alex Prince on the awesome work he provided during your stay. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The experience I had at this hotel was fantastic. The check-in was easy & very pleasant. The room was very clean @ comfortable. I had a very good night's sleep. Looked like the hotel was recently remodeled. Good breakfast. The staff Kisha, Crystal & Camille we so pleasant, friendly & helpful. I will be staying here again whenever I'm in the area. Good work Ladies.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. I will be sure to inform Crystal and Camille on the awesome work they provided during your stay. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 May 2014

An absolutely clean and tidy place. Located conveniently to I-20 and US Rt 59.

Pleasant staff. Nice little snacks and ice water in lobby. Complimentary breakfast. Fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. Free WiFi.

Room Tip: Close to restaurants, gas, etc
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. It is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Absolutely one of the most accommodating and friendly Marriott facilities I've ever experienced, and I've been staying almost exclusively at Marriott facilities since 1980. Regina and Alex F. deserve special mention for their attentiveness amd pleasant demeanors. I travel alot for business, and Marriott always makes me feel at home, but this hotel set the standard! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. I will be sure to inform Regenia & Alex F. on the awesome work they provided during your stay. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 1 May 2014

A very pleasant place to stay everyone was so nice, I would like to thank Regnia for her excellent help..Best breakfast setup and very tasty. Rooms were excellent, we had two tv's in our room. It was the best stay ever!!!

Room Tip: The king size beds were very comfy
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. I will be sure to inform Regenia on the awesome work she provided during your stay. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.

Granbury, Texas
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a fabulous hotel! I stayed this week while setting up a reception for my daughters piano recital at East Texas Baptist University. It is super clean, mattresses and bedding are so comfortable and ac is good and cold. Everything looks new! Several people (including housekeeping) offered to assist me in carrying items in and out. Regina at the front desk was very friendly and offered to do what she could to help. The service of the staff is far above what is typical. I had seen that this was rated the top hotel in Marshall, TX. It is easy to see why. I will stay here every time I am in town. Dawn Willis

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 27 April 2014

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stopped in Marshall for a much needed rest for our road trip to Galveston for a cruise. Regenia and Lakisha were very pleasant and helpful at the front desk. The beds were so comfortable. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow lol. Free breakfast was good. Thanks again to Domi for helping my little one with her hot chocolate. lol Will definitely stay again!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
FairfieldMarshall, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marshall, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that our staff was able to welcome you to our hotel, as it is one of our main goals to meet each guest's expectations. We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we hope that you continue to stay at our property. Thanks again for your comments & collaboration.