“Home town visit- 8/28-30/13”

Days Inn & Suites Marshall
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Greenville, Texas, United States
“Home town visit- 8/28-30/13”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I have read reviews for this hotel, but most of my trips are on a motorcycle and I look for the following things- 1. can I stay on the first floor, 2. can I park in front of my door, and 3. is the water hot, the air cool, and the tv works. I tried 3 other hotels and this one fit my needs. Checked in fast, but the remote for the tv didn't work. Called in the front desk and they told me what to do and 30 seconds later it worked. Checked out in under a minute.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I was in town for my family reunion and was quit impressed with the rooms. I believe they have remodeled because I was there 2 years ago and I was not pleased at all, so I was skeptical about it. The front desk clerk was very nice upon arrival he accommodated us with a nice downstairs room since my mom was unable to climb the stairs. I was very impressed with the room. It was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. The only problem we had was the toilet made weird noises after you flushed it and the continental breakfast was very limited......

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2013

just there for one night, using reward points, so can't complain about the price. Room was large, very clean and comfortable. Real comfortable beds. Breakfast was decent - typical selections. Staff was friendly. Would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Heard some footsteps from above, so upper floor rooms might be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RMM60
Gulf Breeze
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Clean, nice beds, quiet, limited breakfast items. Will not stay there again, the price is double what other Days Inn charge. I am staying in a D.I. right now and the only differance is no pool. If $50 extra a night for the pool is worth it to you go for it .

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple