My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Mcallen 2/28-3/2. When we got there, I scoped out the area and it looked very clean. Our room was not ready (we were early) but the staff made it a priority to have it cleaned ASAP. The room itself was very roomy. They have free wireless internet and the bed was nice and comfortable. The bathroom was a little small but ok for what it was for.
The room had a fridge which was nice for our young daughter. They have breakfast as described in one of the reviews and both mornings it was very crowded so get there early. Parking is also free and plentiful. For the overall value, price, location, and service I would definitely recommend and we will be staying there in the future I am sure. A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicknamed the “Texas Tropics”, McAllen offers warm weather, year-round golf, some of the best shopping in the Rio Grande Valley and is among the best places for bird watching anywhere on earth! Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pear Tree Inn McAllen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Mcallen Hotel Mcallen
- Hampton Inn Mcallen
- Mcallen Hampton Inn
- Pear Tree Inn McAllen Texas