Our visit started off OK, but then it went downhill. After breakfast, we left to go sight seeing. Later that evening, we came back to our room. Nothing had been done to the room --- not cleaned, beds not made, towels not replaced, trash not emptied! When we complained, they tried to say that we had put the do not disturb sign out. We had NOT done this! They did give us more towels and a plastic bag so we could empty our trash!! Even then we had to go to the front desk to get them!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicknamed the “Texas Tropics”, McAllen offers warm weather, year-round golf, some of the best shopping in the Rio Grande Valley and is among the best places for bird watching anywhere on earth! Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pear Tree Inn McAllen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Mcallen Hotel Mcallen
- Hampton Inn Mcallen
- Mcallen Hampton Inn
- Pear Tree Inn McAllen Texas