“Cheeky Chinese”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Cheeky Chinese”
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

A lot of emphasis is placed on ambiance and decor, instead of food palatability and portion size. In my humble opinion, I think the menu is anything but Oriental, the items are overrated and overpriced. Clean, but not my cup of Chinese tea!!

Visited April 2013

Laguna Vista, Texas
“PF Chang is our favorite and never lets us down”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

PF CHANG never lets us down on food and service. Jeff was our Waiter and very attentive. Can't wait to go back. We love the Wonton Soup and lettuce wraps!! Yummy..can't wait to go back..we waited to long ...

Visited August 2013
Texas
“Good food, moderate prices and fair service..”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is an establishment that we frequent from time to time that has some good dishes with little variation with food quality. On this particular day, I decided to try the Chilean sea bass on the recommendation of a friend. I must say, it was a nice dish with great flavor to the bass. It was truly succulent with a bit of tanginess provided by the soy sauce mix. The spinach underneath absorb the soy sauce mix adding to the great flavor.
As for my wife, she had the chicken fried rice and she was pleased with it as well. This dish can sometimes get dried out if not careful. I don't know if it's because it sits out too long or just over cooked.
The service was fair which is what I would typically call it. I don't know if the servers get overstretched or it's just mismanagement. So, don't expect fantastic service on the average. If you do get it cherish it and tip well..

• Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Bad service”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Had the worst service ever experienced at a PF Chang restaurant. Took over and hour and a half for our food, bad service, bad management. They must have been having an off night.

Visited July 2013
Hudson, Ia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

A very nice place to eat. One of my favorites. Good food and nicely presented with nice atmosphere . A nice place to celebrate an anniversary or Birthday. Clean and nicely decorated.

Visited April 2013

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!