I stay here often and it is my favorite hotel in the Valley. The rooms are nice and all of the staff are wonderful. I travel to the Valley quite often sometimes for business and sometimes for pleasure and I wouldn't consider anywhere else. The hotel is beautiful and they have an on site restaurant that is outstanding. I especially like the balconies that overlook the courtyard pool where icons it outside and work. The gym is good with both machines and weights. The location is ideal for traveling around the area since it is close to the highway to both Brownsville and Edinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historical, full-service luxury hotel originally built in 1918 is located in the heart of the city within walking distance of the entertainment & downtown shopping district. It is conveniently located 2 miles North of McAllen Miller International Airport and La Plaza Mall. The charming hotel combines the magic of yesterday with the conveniences of today offering a rich experience of hospitality, luxury, and comfort; a blend of the old-world and the contemporary unparalleled to any other hotel in the valley. Our full-service hotel features a total of 165 deluxe guestrooms, 24 hour business center, 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center, on-site restaurant, bar, private club lounge, stunning courtyard pool and up to 6500 square feet of elegant event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa De Palmas Renaissance McAllen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Casa De Palmas Hotel Mcallen
- Renaissance Mcallen
- Mcallen Renaissance
- Casa De Palmas Renaissance McAllen Hotel Texas