I'm extremely picky about hotels; Renaissance Casa de Palmas has never let us down. It is clean, quaint and has a beautiful charm. The staff are very accommodating. The rooms are decorated with color, and wonderful bed linens. I recommend a room with a balcony that looks over the center of the hotel; in the evenings you can open the balcony door and hear faint music, that usually ends around 9 or 10pm. They have a free shuttle that will take you to nearby locations, which is very convenient. If you want to experience comfort with Spanish charm, they is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historical, full-service luxury hotel originally built in 1918 is located in the heart of the city within walking distance of the entertainment & downtown shopping district. It is conveniently located 2 miles North of McAllen Miller International Airport and La Plaza Mall. The charming hotel combines the magic of yesterday with the conveniences of today offering a rich experience of hospitality, luxury, and comfort; a blend of the old-world and the contemporary unparalleled to any other hotel in the valley. Our full-service hotel features a total of 165 deluxe guestrooms, 24 hour business center, 24 hour state-of-the-art fitness center, on-site restaurant, bar, private club lounge, stunning courtyard pool and up to 6500 square feet of elegant event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa De Palmas Renaissance McAllen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Casa De Palmas Hotel Mcallen
- Renaissance Mcallen
- Mcallen Renaissance
- Casa De Palmas Renaissance McAllen Hotel Texas