Great value compared to the more expensive hotels in the area that I came away disappointed in.
Very clean, helpful staff. The rooms with split bathrooms are quirky but nothing to complain about. I was impressed with the breakfast, better variety than a typical Springhill. The eggs were surprisingly good, and packets of Nutella to spread on the fresh fruit was genius.
Four stars because the workout room was too small, and the pool is postage stamp sized. Overall a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, 100% non-smoking. Acrros the expressway from the new McAllen Convention Center. Conveniently located on the new urban West side of McAllen, with great restaurants featuring Romano's Macaroni Grill, PF Chang's, BJ's Brewhouse and Longhorn Steakhouse. Across the expressway from McAllen's newest shopping, Palms crossing, featuring Best Buy, Bath and Body, and Barnes and Noble, to name a few. Complimentary transportation to McAllen International Airport and local area shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites McAllen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mcallen Hotel Mcallen
- Fairfield Inn Mcallen
- Fairfield Mcallen
- Mcallen Fairfield Inn
- SpringHill Suites McAllen Texas