I stayed her for about a week in June of 2011 while on business and it served its purpose. This is not a luxury hotel but the staff was very helpful and considerate. The breakfast served its purpose and the dinner there during the week was decent. There is a Crackle Barrel in the same parking lot if you need something to eat and a shopping mall just on the other side of the highway. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needed a place to stay in the McAllen area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Rio Grande Valley, the Hilton Garden Inn McAllen Airport hotel is just one mile from McAllen Airport (MFE) and minutes from the Foreign Trade Zone. Take advantage of our thoughtful range of amenities. Plunge into the outdoor swimming pool and relax in the whirlpool. Work out in the fitness center, or borrow a Stay Fit Kit(R) to keep fit in the privacy of your own room. Enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, the Great American Grill(R), or keep up with work in the 24-hour Business Center. Plus, use the complimentary WiFi that is available in each room. The hotel's two meeting rooms provide ample space for up to 100 guests and can be adapted to suit a range of seating styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn McAllen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Mcallen Hotel Mcallen
- Hilton Mcallen
- Hilton Garden Inn McAllen Airport Texas