“Great Place”

Atria Hotel & RV McGregor
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in McGregor
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is a great place to stay I would recommend to anyone. Their rooms are wonderful and very clean. The lobby smelled very fresh and was very clean. The staff was great, always nice and professional. It's nice to stay somewhere where you are always greeted with a smile. If you are ever passing through McGregor, Tx, I highly recommend stopping and staying at the Atria.

• Stayed: February 2014
Kellye J, General Manager at Atria Hotel & RV McGregor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel here in McGregor, Texas. We work hard to be as helpful as we can, with most of you coming in not familair with our area, Our staff is always here to help our guests. We appreciate our pipeliners and their families for the hard work and support that you have given us. As always if their is anything you need pleae let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed there for 2 weaks and had a great stay. Our room was always cleaned for us the whole time we were there. Front desk people are very nice. Bed is comfy. Will come again for sure. We truly had a great time. Thanks for making us feel welcomed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your support. Our housekeepers #1 goal is to offer excellent customer services, and to provide our guests with the best quality housekeeping they can. It;s great to hear that they are exceeding your expectations. We can;t wait to see you again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Get quoted 1 price and they try to charge a different price. Manager is rude! Tv didnt work, clothes bar in closet was missing so i didnt have anything to hang my clothes on. And they complain about their guests being too dirty. The communication between the staff and management is lacking. It would be best for you to drive 20 miles up the road to Waco for lodging.

• Stayed: February 2014

I understand that this was how you feel, and I apologize that your stay was unpleasant.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The atria has a great easy to find location. The people that work there are so nice and friendly. The housekeepers keep the rooms spotless. I would defenatley revisit the atria again. I have recommended it to so many of my family members.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your support and compliments here at the Atria. I am so elated to here that your expectations were met, and I hope you come to stay with us again soon. Thank you again for all the compliments we were privileged to have you as a guest at the Atria Hotel & RV Park, the #1 hotel in McGregor, Texas.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed the weekend Atria and the room was clean and the staff was very nice. The property was very nice and clean and quiet too. that is a big plus any where i stay.... over all it was top notch, and will be staying there more often

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Kellye J, General Manager at Atria Hotel & RV McGregor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

We appreciate your review, and I wanted you to know that we are glad you had a great stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed at the Atria In January of this year. The staff was very warm and welcoming, offering advice on places to eat in the area. The room was clean and very quiet almost felt as if I was the only one there. The property is very nice. Over all my stay was great. I'd happily stay again anytime.

• Stayed: January 2014
Kellye J, General Manager at Atria Hotel & RV McGregor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We here at the Atria Hotel & RV Park strive to offer our guests that home away from home feeling, and we are so glad that you felt this staying with us. Thanks again, we appreciate your input, and hope you come stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed here a couple of times over the last few months. The rooms are fine, no problems there. The staff is terrible, though. The young lady at the front desk is constantly stoned. I have tried to complain to the manager but she never seemed interested in what I had to say. I find drug use offensive and I should have to see it or smell it if I don't want to. A little professionalism would be nice. I won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: Find some place else
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnonymousPatron
Kellye J, General Manager at Atria Hotel & RV McGregor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

I really wanted to express my apologies, and concerns regarding your previous stay. I can assure you that we are a drug free workplace. We do not condone any sort of substance use at all by staff members or guests. I apologize if you felt that I did not address your concerns, at the time you expressed them. I also would never want a guest to feel that they have to compromise their right to have a pleasurable stay with us, for anything, or anyone. Here at the Atria we strive to offer excellent customer service, and a safe environment for everyone. Again I apologize.

Been to Atria Hotel & RV McGregor? Share your experiences!