“great stay,we really enjoyed.Stayed before here and...”

Super 8 McKinney/Plano Area
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in McKinney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Flint
Reviewed 19 November 2013

pet deposit was not discussed and to charge me for two dogs The cost of your room would be more than at LaQuinta and to not allow me to cancel room when I found this out was not professional NO I will not stay at your Super 8 again I travel and stay more than 75 days on the road I was very displeased VERY,

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Apple Valley
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I am very concerned about the electrical outlets in the room. The TV would not turn on so I tried a couple of outlets and got a shock out of one. They were very loose. Finally found one that the TV worked in. The outlets by the bed were also very loose and the clock kept going on and off whenever you moved the electrical cords.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Linda C

Travellers are raving about these McKinney hotels

South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed at the McKinney, TX Super 8 in October, 2013 for four nights as I attended a business conference in nearby Allen, TX. I must admit I was hesitant to book here based on some fairly hideous reviews that I had read about this property, however, the location was perfect for my needs and I really wouldn't be in the room very much other than to sleep, so I went ahead and reserved a room.
I must say, at least for my experience, this Super 8 far exceeded my expectations. It was very clean, the staff was friendly, check-in/out was a breeze and any additional needs were attended to without hesitation.
The room was small, yet adequate and clean. The bathroom was clean and well lit. The bed comfortable and I was able to open the window, which is somewhat of a treat these days.
As I was at my conference for much of my stay, I do not know if the Super 8 had a exercise room or guest laundry.
The hotel was full for my stay, I had a corner room but I did not hear any of my neighbors for the most part, other than perhaps a bit of hallway noise, it was not an issue however.
I was not impressed by the breakfast offered. Other than waffles, (the waffle iron is shaped like Texas,) not too much else excited my palate.
Overall however, the stay was pleasant and affordable. I would stay there again as well as recommend it.

Room Tip: Highway 75 is undergoing a major reconstruct, I'd recommend going for a room away from the highw...