“First meal in historic McKinney”
Review of Rick's Chophouse

Rick's Chophouse
Ranked #3 of 322 Restaurants in McKinney
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Rick's was great. We sat outside and enjoyed the warn evening. I had the scallops and my friend had the Sea bass. Both were terrific.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A wonderful evening celebrating our 48th Wedding Anniversary with family at Rick's Chophouse in old McKinney last night. The food was delightful, with the Carpetbag Filet perfectly cooked and delightfully tender, the Bison filet a special treat for this Aussie, and the Pecan Pie, Key Lime Pie and Bread & Butter Pudding all exceptional. To top the evening off was the unbelievable service we were given, even down to our lovely waitress insisting on cutting up my wife's filet due to her arm being immobilised in a sling. An all-round memorable evening. Thank you Rick's Chophouse.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten dinner at Rick's Chophouse a few times over the last year (when we are in town) but this was our first experience with their brunch. When we first heard it was buffet we were a little disappointed BUT we were pleasantly surprised - the food was absolutely delicious and we were able to enjoy a variety of food options without losing the feel of the fine dining experience. Reasonably priced, the buffet offered a variety of food options from French toast, eggs Benedict to chicken, beef, boiled shrimp, and even enchiladas. Complete with salad & dessert options and a meat carving station. In addition to the food, kudos must also be given to the friendly and attentive staff who consistently provide excellent service for an overall pleasurable dining experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

From the great locally sourced food--to the cozy well stocked bar, professional employees and live music on weekends, you can't go wrong with Ricks.

I like to eat locally sourced food --especially when I choose to eat beef, and the selection and quality at Ricks rates with any big-city steak house,beating out most of them

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have been there for both lunch and dinner. You will not be disappointed! I love their chopped salad. The waitstaff is awesome. the ambience perfect.