“Will stay again!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in McKinney
Columbia, Missouri
“Will stay again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was my second time staying here and I will probably come back! The employees were very friendly. Our room was very nice and clean. The shower at first made me a little hesitant but it wasn't bad just a little older than I'm used to. The beds weren't exactly comfortable but that's the only negative. The fitness room was great! The hot tub looked pretty nasty so no one got in it. We did swim in the pool which is very clean. The maids were also very friendly. I loved how it was right next to Whataburger and so we walked there a couple times. My mom and I also walked to CVS, Tuesday Morning, Payless, Big Lots and the gas station to get a drink, very convenient area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Launan49

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Longview, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

It was a good place to stay. I have stayed at this location many times over the past 4-5 years and have always stayed at this hotel. In fact, I have a reservation at this location on July 5th, 2014. I have had the same type of experience with each employee I have encountered in this particular hotel, and each employee has shown excellence in service and they have been very knowledgeable and kind and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Central Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

It is clean. It has what you expect in a roadside hotel...more or less. The TV and remote in our room would not work together: I got a new (different) remote. Still no. No fun "single spacing" through 40-50 channels to find what you want to watch. The bath and bed linens were lower middle class. The "complimentary" breakfast was typical, and just so-so. Oh, and the highway construction in the surrounding area did nothing to improve things (certainly not the hotel's fault, but...).

The staff we interacted with were helpful and polite.

Would we stay here again? Probably not, but it is not completely out of the question.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Denison, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was here on a business trip and found this hotel due to its location. I was very much impressed with the quality of service and product Best Western has. Looks like this hotel was recently renovated and also, being renovated.

1 Thank 44644
Merrillville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have stayed at Best Western previously in the U.S.A. and Europe. This facility is not among the better hotels I have stayed in. Old décor. Basic amenities missing. Breakfast was minimal at best. Lobby restroom was missing toilet paper. Staff seemed uninterested and just going thru the motions.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

3 Thank Patrick M
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Check in went smoothly and our room was clean. Downfalls the you could not sit on the sofa in the room, it would cave into the center and you had to be helped out. The beds in the rooms are so hard that it is like sleeping on ply wood. Breakfast was horrible there was a little league baseball team staying at the hotel so when we went down to the breakfast area there was no where to sit. My husband is disabled so he had to go back to the room. There are signs all over the place that say don't take food back to the room. The gravy for the biscuits tasted like flavored water, the eggs were under cooked, and there was no bread for toast. The day of our departure it was pouring down rain so we call to ask if we could get late checkout and we were informed that if we wanted to stay past checkout time it would be a $25 charge. I have never ever been asked to pay a fee for late checkout at any hotel I have ever stayed at. I told the desk clerk that I was a Platinum Member but he indicated that did not matter that there would be a $25 fee if we stayed past noon. We will not stay at this hotel ever again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SlowPoke1960
Denison, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Beautiful - The Staff hotel which is newly renovated. Very clean. I will definetly stay here again and recomend anyone looking for a nice accomodation. The Breakfast was much better and has lots of items to choose. The yogurt was great and cold as I like. I like the idea of keeping jelly, butter in the small referigerator. Orange juice was great. The regular coffie was great as well. Overall extremly well prep and quality of food.

1 Thank 44644