“Oh so snugly!”

Ranked #13 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Sunday afternoon in McKinney looking for places to live, we decided to eat on the square. We wanted something light and different so we checked out their menu and it was a winner. Hub and I both picked the Bacon and Pimento Cheese Melt. We also got the soup of the day, Italian Wedding soup. Both were so good!!
This place is really snugly cozy and the music is fantastic. Not loud and blaring, but soft and upbeat. Very refreshing. I have to say that we will drive up here from Dallas just to go eat here again. Great service and attitude too :) Thanks Snug!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The front desk staff at the Grand Hotel recommended Snug for breakfast and I am so glad they did! It was a fun, bright, friendly atmosphere with lot's of tasty looking hot and cold breakfast options. I had the bacon and cheesy egg sandwich and it was very good. The place was completely decorated with "re-purposed material" such as table tops made of old matchbook covers, wall art made of old rulers and yardsticks, etc. The only (very minor) negative I have to say is that for the free coffee refills you have to ask at the counter rather than serve yourself! But that will in no way stop me from visiting again! :-)

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We are 5 adults, a 3 year old, and an infant in a stroller. We arrived about 11:30, and luckily a large party was leaving. We snapped up the table and perused the menu. Lots of different things to eat in the salad, soup sandwich department. I had the Club and Snug salad. Another had the pimiento cheese sandwich. Chips were extra. It was extra yummy. The wait time was a bit long, especially when we ordered dessert.....peach-blackberry cobbler. I think I would definitely go back with a friend or two......leave the kids and grouchy husband at home.

1  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Cozy spot to have lunch or meet for coffee. I love the pimento cheese sandwich. I have never had a bad meal here yet.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Tiny place with yummy food. Bfast and lunch both delicious - can get crowded but worth the wait. - and it is counter service. I like the different combinations of flavors such as the turkey almond jack sandwich. It's a hometown place where things are done as ordered and so you will appreciate it that everything is done just for you even though it may take a little longer. Fresh, fresh, fresh ingredients including the bread which is delivered from the bakery daily. I do wish they would get rid of all the merchandise they have for sale and make that wall one long counter similar to the one in Spoons. The owner of Snug is so genuine it makes you want to love this place - and you will!