“Loved my stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McKinney
McKinney Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 McKinney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 June 2014

McB&B is a beautiful and relaxing B&B. The Hills are superb hosts! I loved all the charming touches including my morning coffee mug with my initial on it! I felt well cared-for and at the same time they were totally un-intrusive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Vicki H, Owner at McKinney Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Hi Caryn! Thank you so much for such a sweet review!! It truly meant a lot to me!

It was a joy to meet you and I look forward to seeing you (and perhaps your husband) in the future!

Vicki

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Vicki and Wayne were wonderful! We booked the McKinney Bed & Breakfast for our wedding weekend- we also held the wedding at the B&B. It was a very private wedding with just bride, groom and both sets of parents. The comfort, friendly and relationship built with Vicki and Wayne will be forever. We will be returning each year to stay as long as we possibility can. The home is beautiful and Vicki's cooking is fabulous! We can't wait to return!
The B&B is well known and respected through out the community and is it an excellent location for dining, shopping and spa services- this is a 5 Star place to stay and visit!

Room Tip: Any room at the McKinney Bed & Breakfast is wonderful!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hey my Alaska friends! How are you two! Loving married life, I bet!

I have told so many people how much I enjoyed your wedding weekend here! Seriously, I don't think I will ever forget how special that was, and I am so honored, to this day, that you chose us!

Thank you for the incredibly gracious review. It meant so much to us.

Please stay in touch and we will look forward to seeing you next time you are coming through McKInney!!

Vicki

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wife and I stayed in The Sweet for a night celebrating her birthday. We live in McKinney, but had not stayed here before. Vicki was a friendly hostess and great cook. We didn't get to meet Wayne. The whole place was beautiful. Our suite was comfy. We highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: The Sweet is the whole upstairs. Neat reading nook in the bedroom. Nice and private.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Vicki H, Owner at McKinney Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Wayne! What a joy it was to meet you and Beverly!You cannot imagine what it means as a small B&B to have LOCAL guests, such as the two of you! I will never ever forget that it was you who taught me to start paying attention to Trip Advisor!! (And I finally am! So please forgive the delay in this response to you!!) Hope to see you around FBC one of these days! Also, hope to see you here again! THANK YOU for your kind review!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were visiting our niece in Sherman, Texas, but wanted to stay in a B & B. Couldn't find anything there, but a half hour away was McKinney B & B. What a pleasant surprise! Vicki & Wayne were wonderful hosts. Vicki is a very social and informative person, besides being a great cook. She gave us great dining tips for restaurants within walking distance, as well as guidance for places to visit. The old downtown area is well preserved and very active there in McKinney. We spent a lot of time walking around, shopping and touring there. Also, Southfork (made famous by the TV series 'Dallas', is just a short drive south of there, and we were able to fit a tour of that in also during our visit. Be sure to look Vicki up if you are needing lodging in the McKinney, Texas area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Rick and Mary! (My first-ever Illinois guests!!) First of all, I am a little slow at paying attention to things like Trip Advisor, but I just saw your kind review and wanted to let you know how much it means to us to read your sweet words! It was a pleasure to meet you both, and I truly hope you will make your way to Texas in the near future! Thank you again for choosing McKBnB!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed the weekend for our friends birthday. Vicki and Wayne were great. They are meant for this type of business. They have a beautiful home and the food was excellent. We would highly recommend them and will return. The location is very convenient.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dan and Belinda - I regret that we only had one night with you all here at McKBnB, and it means so much to me that you took the time to write such kind words! It was so good to meet you both and I hope we see you again soon! THANK YOU!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I should have written this much sooner; I delayed until I had stayed at another great Bed and Breakfast Inn. I wanted to have a better idea of what American Bed and Breakfast Inns had to offer and I could not have started out better. This facility is absolutely spotless, charming, inviting and very relaxing. What sets it over the top is the service however; Vicki saw to our every need, going out of her way for coffee, tea, wine -- whatever we asked for. She was so cheerful and willing to help, it would be hard to imagine something she would not do to make our stay outstanding. The breakfast the next morning is arguably as good a breakfast -- with unique homemade entrees that will amaze and fill you up. No need for lunch that day! The premised are small but ample for couples and very comfortable. A textbook place that set the bar very high for our future B&B stays.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J C

JC and Marie! Thank you for coming to see us last Fall! (Did I wait long enough to write you back!?!) Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was wonderful to meet you two and your sweet words mean the world to me. WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!!? Hope it's soon! Thank you again for choosing us and allowing us to serve you!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of spending 3 nights with Vicki and Wayne recently. I will be honest, this was my wife's choice and I was a bit nervous how I would enjoy the B&B experience. My worries were wasted. Vicki is one of the most personable and genuinely friendly people you will ever meet, and boy can she cook a mean breakfast! Delicious concoctions every morning that will leave your belly spoiled, and definitely full!
The rooms (at least the two that we had the pleasure of staying in) were clean with lots of charm and beds that are amazingly comfortable.
Of course I cannot forget my new little buddies, Cubby and Tuffy, the resident 4-legged greeting party! If you are a dog person, be sure to make their acquaintance! If not, no worries, they won't follow you around unless you want them to.
In closing, if you are already a B&B person you will have a wonderful experience and if you have never had the pleasure of wonderful folks welcoming you like long lost family, be prepared for a welcome surprise!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank NWayneV13

My NY pals!! Where have you been? I thought you would be back by now! We seriously appreciate the opportunity to serve the two of you! I love that we had some time for special conversations! Tuffy went to puppy heaven in March, and Cubby lives in Georgia now with our daughter, but wait til you 2 meet baby Nashville!! He will LOVE YOU! Hope all is well and that you are heading our way soon!