“Great fast food”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #128 of 296 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed 26 April 2013

After moving from NJ to TX and visiting NJ over and over, I realized how much I love Whataburger and think it would be so successful in the Northeast. This particular Whataburger always gives a consistent experience and never makes any mistakes on any of my orders - and I visit very frequently.

The drive thru is the only thing that's not so satisfying, though no errors are made - it usually is a much longer wait even when no one is in line (or a short line) than other fast food chains .

Reviewed 24 February 2013

There's no burger like a Whataburger...a real Texas tradition. We missed this chain when we lived in Ohio for a couple of years and couldn't wait to get back to TX to enjoy them again. The best fast food hamburger there is.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

This was my 1st visit to a Whataburger. I ordered the one made on sourdough bread and it was delicious and very filling. It had some kind of sauce on it which made it quite tasty. If you want a good, quick burger meal, this is the place :-)

Reviewed 3 October 2012

I stopped here and bought a whataburger combo. The burger was very good, The guy who took my order was very nice.