“As good as usual”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #76 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have eaten at the I-HOP on the North Central Expressway on a number of occasions over the years as it is the nearest one to our friends in New Hope. On the last occasion, as usual, we were very happy with the service and the manager was very helpful on an enquiry we made. If you haven't eaten at one of these diners before, I can say that it does one of the most amazing omelettes with steak strips, peppers and cheese - and there is plenty of choice for other dishes. The coffee if always plentiful and a trip to I-HOP would not be complete without the pancakes and assortment of syrups - if you can manage them after such an enormous meal. They have a new assortment of cold drinks which are very refreshing and we found that having them in a take-out cup was very handy for the car during our days out. I have spent a lot of time in the USA on business and pleasure and I-HOP never seems to drop its standards of food and service and they are still excellent value for money and still one of the places that look like the old diners.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Food was your usual but we had a really nice waiter. He was very attentive and helpful. We would go here again.