“Good Food, Noisy”

Panera Bread
Ranked #53 of 287 Restaurants in McKinney
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
McKinney, TX
“Good Food, Noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

The food is very good. The service is prompt. Jarrod who waited on us was great. He knew his menu and was very courteous.
The problem is the noise and the rear door which is a single door. In the cold weather the rear room is very cold with people going in and out. The front has double doors.
Also – if you want utensils you must ask for them. None are given except with soup or salads. DO NOT SIT NEAR SCREAMING CHILDREN. IT WILL RUIN YOUR MEAL.

• Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas
“A good place for coffee and....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Panera Bread has a wide assortment of pastries, coffees and teas, plus a comfortable dining space, perfect for a leisurely visit with a friend. I had the pumpkin muffin and my friend had a blueberry muffin. My friend had coffee (with a selection of about 4 types), I had tea (from maybe 6 choices). They even have a microwave available if you want to heat your muffin up. My friend loved her muffin but I thought mine was just ok. Next time I will choose the pecan roll. I found it interesting that they don't offer a banana nut muffin. This place seems to be a favorite hangout with people and their laptops. And since I prefer not to sit next to people who might take a break from their work and listen in on my conversation, I chose a booth far away from them. That all being said, I'm sure I will be back, either for another morning meal or maybe even lunch.

• Visited March 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Great place for a light meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

All the food is fresh and the bread is the best. Love the soups & salads as well. Always count on the restaurant being clean and inviting.

Visited February 2013
“Try the Greek Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

Love going to lunch at Panera Bread whether it be to lunch with friends or study. My favorite order is the cheese broccoli soup in a bread bowl with a Greek salad. The menus has lots of variety. The food is fresh - the bread was baked that morning. Free WIFI. It is also quite convenient to Half Price Books :)

• Visited January 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Great sandwiches and soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

LOVE everything they have here. I always enjoy their great soups and sandwiches. They also have great smoothies and the bagels and pastries are awesome! I'm a regular!

Visited January 2013