“Great Hotel for a Good Price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in McKinney
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I stayed at this location in early August while I was waiting on the AC unit at my home to be replaced. I booked online and they had my keys waiting on me when I arrived. The girl at the front desk was very nice! The room was cool and though this building is somewhat old the room was really clean. The bed was comfortable and the tv was good. I'm usually not a fan of the room door opening direcly outside but I felt safe at this location.

Room Tip: I would request not to stay in the rooms on the North side side of hotel because there is a busy bar...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Jennifer J
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We pulled in pretty late at the end of June 2012. The front desk staff was helpful and considerate, giving us the directions to the easiest access point to our room. There was a pretty active bar next door to the building, but we didn't hear a SOUND in our room! The rooms appeared nicely updated, only problem was the air conditioner wasn't on at our arrival (and it's been DAYS of over 100 degrees) but as soon as we kicked it on, it cooled right down! We were on the inner courtyard, on first floor and there were no distractions or noise. Breakfast was a great perk and we would stay here again. It's an older hotel but the appointments were newer and the staff friendly.

Room Tip: We liked having the inner courtyard, probably helped with the possible exterior noise
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank equine_traveler
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Great hotel with nice staff and best beds. Nice pool and nice rooms as per value. I would like stay here again whenever I am in town. Would recommend to all my family and friends. Easy to find from exit. Right off of highway 75.

Room Tip: Reserve the room. Nice firm bed.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Rooms are spacious with couch, table, large refrigerator,micro-wave
and long bathroom vanity area. Nicely furnished.Hot breakfast includes
waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy, boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, cereal
toast, juice, etc. Price is very reasonable, Staff very helpful and friendly.
Highly recommend.Has two large conferenace rooms is needed for
business meetings. Two restaurants in walking distance.

Room Tip: Request a room on opposite side from Hanks Bar & Grill due to weekend noise from band. It'...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2012

WORST hotel ever!! I have stayed at different hotels and this one is far the worst!! The rooms are super small. The pool was dirty. My children got kicked out of the pool eventhough they were being watched by a 16 year old while I was picking up my stuff in my room. And to top it off the housekeeper manager stole my Ipad!! Police were notified and the Ipad was never recovered. Worst experience of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Just dont stay there!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Erica Q
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I loved the location of this motel and I like the way it is layed out. They started the breakfast a little early every morning to accomodate our group and it was deeply appreciated. They had very clean rooms with nice beds. The staff however was my high point. The front desk personnel were so very nice and friendly. Thank You

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ted N
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Right off the highway. Room is smallish but clean and quiet and they take pets. Huge points for double sheering the bed and trudge in the room.

• Stayed: April 2012