“Fine food, nice staff”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018

As the title says, fine restaurant to eat at though doesn't hit it out of the park (though don't think anything does food wise in Flores). Centrally located, clean and attentive staff.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

On my visit to Peten Flores this was by Far the best restaurant I ate in the island also the decoration is so original inside out with really nice real wood sculpture and paints and professional waiters.
Price is decent p.s. it's not street food so don't expect cheap but worth my money.
The restaurant has three parts with the Main Room, The Tree Room and the Lovely Garden.
But the best was the food, I stayed 3 Days and ate there each day.
Always Started with their vegetable soup which is delicious.
Day1 I had a Steak that was very succulent accompanied by steamed vegetables and a home made Lemonade.
Day2 I had their Famous White Fish that is from the island accompanied with salad and I would recommend that to anybody visiting the restaurant.
Day3 I had Chicken Breast En La Plancha Ahahaha like they say accompanied with steamed vegetables which was also very nice.
Overall great restaurant, Great Staff but most importantly fantastic FOOD.
Oh and before i forget at the end of your meal they give a courtesy drink a National Rum so yes the best place by far.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We had dinner at La Luna when were in Flores. We have spent a lot of time in Flores over the years. My wife and I enjoy the peaceful ambience that is in La Luna. The wait staff have always been pleasant and the food is nicely prepared.

1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 27 January 2018

This is a great little place in touristy Flores. It's a block in from the waterside strip so they don't just count on you enjoying the view. They have lots of wood chairs and benches, it's a nice vibe in there. The food is quite tasty - I had a pork loin with a lovely sauce. The service is lovely as well, very friendly. They brought a shot of rum for us at the end which capped off a nice dinner.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank PaulKapsos
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Good restaurant choice on one of the main streets in Flores. Charming décor. Good service. Good range of dishes, but I believe the prices were a bit more than the level of the food dishes options.