“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Guatemalan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The pizza is good. Thin crust like we like it
with fresh ingrediants.

Add to that a selection of local guatemalan
beers and good value, we were happy.

2  Thank Axal V

Reviewed 14 May 2013

During my stay in Flores I went there to get something good to eat :-) I had a marvellous meal ( yummies! ). It was so big that I could not finish it. I had something with chicken. Can't remember the exact name. Kind of expensive as for Guatemalan standards but it was kind of worth it. I paid about 60 Quetzales but this portion could be easily shared by 2. Besides it was from the top-ones.

I recommend if you wish to eat something tasty, enjoying the amazing view of the lake meanwhile.

1  Thank moscikowa
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We got to Flores late on Wed'n after flying TAG to Santa Elena. By the time we checked in and went out for a look around and dinner, it was after 8pm. Several of the other Tripadvisor restaurants were closed and we decided to walk around the peiphery of the island and came across this establishement. There were a few tables occupied due to the late hour so seating on the covered outside porch was no problem.

We ordered a pizza which by US standards was very average thin crust. The beer selection was also relatively limited. They did have a dark beer which was reasonable. The service was very good and the location on the water was pleasant. Overall we were pleased even if the meal was a bit under average but more normal of the fare in Guatemala. We left the next morning so we could not compare other Flores restaurants. Pizza and 2 beers with TIP was 200Q.

1  Thank TomM_Milw
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

We came back here for happy your three night running. Free wifi and very good priced food and drink. The pizza was really good and was too much to eat but they will happily box up anything you can't eat to take with you. Nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This place has everything going for it. A great location on the lake, nice ambiance with traditional handwoven table runners which add color and a great authentic touch, free wifi, and some of the best pizza I've ever had.

What amazed me was how quick they got it to our table. We were in no hurry at all, and in fact ordered a bottle of cab and were on our laptops, just chillin, when the food came about 15 minutes later. That's pretty fast for pizza.

We had the Casa Mia pizza, which has huge pieces of chicken, mushrooms, and eggplant. Simply delicious! We paid $109Q ($15 USD) for a medium pizza and $185Q ($25 USD) for a bottle of standard red wine.

Inside the restaurant is a Guatemalan lady weaving and she has lots of traditional wares to sell, but absolutely no pressure at all, which I liked. The bathrooms were clean. I would highly recommend this place to others.