All reviews infinity pool monkey island tour master suite spider monkeys hot tub nature reserve on stilts private jacuzzi private museum enclosed porch private reserve minutes from the airport individual bungalows boat trip to see beautiful hotel beautiful lagoon white fish
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I've stayed in Las Lagunas Hotel and I was amazed by the attention they put in every single detail. The rooms are spectacular, the jacuzzi with a view is from another world. So clean and decorated with such a good taste. The staff is super nice.
The restaurant is delicious, everything I tried was exquisite. The have a wide variety of dishes.
This place is the perfect honeymoon getaway, it has everything! So romantic. Please try to have your breakfast of lunch in your rooms little balcony, you won't regret it.
The pool and the pool view is to die for.
Also, they have a monkey island and they can give you a tour, literally the monkeys jump in the boat and want to go with you.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Wow. Did not expect such a beautiful and high caliber property in Flores, Guatemala. Las Lagunas would be a fabulous hotel anywhere in the world. From the welcome, to the departure, everything was perffect. The rooms are some of the most comfortable, well appointed and TASTEFUL rooms I have ever stayed in. Huge room, great shower, bathroom, amazing views, comfortable bed, tastefully decorated, jacuzzi all primed up when I entered the room (I even sampled it - which I never do). Lovely in every way. Dinner was by far the best meal I ate in my 14-day Central America sojourn. Don't miss the museum. Amazing relics and beautiful pieces of Mayan pottery, jewelry and more. Only one thing I would improve. The room needs more electrical outlets. Regardless of whether you are a business or leisure traveler these days, you are likely to have 3 or more devices to plug in. There were no outlets by the desk, nor by the bedside. I had to move furnature to plug in by the bed.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel nestled on a lagoon. The lobby area is inviting with top of the line furniture. Staff greets you at the door with great service. The rooms or "bungalows" are big and spacious. Bed area with separate living room and hot tub. The pool area has an infinity pool that blends with the lagoon. Food was good and menu was extensive.
L'occitan toiletries, bathrobe and slippers. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My only observation is that they ask for your first name and they talk to you on a first name basis. Not very formal for the quality of the hotel. I WILL RETURN

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Great Suites. Beautiful Sunrises & Sunsets fantastic service. Very private and quiet compared to Flores...Heaven. If I could give it ten stars I would. My husband and I spent five days there and did not want to leave. I will be staying at this property again on my next trip to Guatemala.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Out of a book. The best in Peten! Be sure to visit their monkeys. They offer complementary tours daily at 10am. I stayed at bungalow 16 Rana, the best room
On there property and hands down would recomm

Date of stay: June 2018