Stayed at Villa Maya as part of a Caravan Tour. The hotel/resort was even better in person than in the pictures. Things to enjoy about Villa Maya are:
1. Delicious food in the restaurant, at least for what was served for the tour groups.
2. Great pool. The water was warm all night long, and the waterfall and Big Chair added to the fun of the pool scene.
3. Each room had a beautiful balcony, overlooking the adjacent lake.
4. The rooms were in bungalow type buildings, with four rooms each. That gave it a real remote/resort type feel.
I would recommend Villa Maya to anyone visiting Tikal and Northern Guatemala.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Maya Hotel Flores
- Maya Hotel Flores