“Unique Experience!!!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Villa Nelmar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

IoannaK67...
“Unique Experience!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

A big thank you to Mr. Dimitris for this unforgettable experience that me and my big family had!!! We stayed in Villa for three days as we were invited for a marriage near Anavyssos. The property is something more than luxury.. four seaside floors in a heel of Anavyssos (near the sea) welcomed us and spend a really good time. All spaces are comfortable and fully equipped! One of those nights, we dining near the pool. We had the choice to request for a chef but I  would like to have the chance to cook in that kitchen!!! I feel like a queen in the high-class master bedroom as I relaxed by gazing the sea.. (after the hammam, lucky me). We visited the Temple of Poseidon also as the villa is very close. 5 minutes driving there is a big market, where we had whatever we want. Overall it was magical.. of course we will visit again Villa Nelmar. Congratulations Mr. Dimitris! Guys you should book!!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 May 2017
Thank you very much Ionna! Hope to see you soon..again!!!
AlexChtz
Athens, Greece
“Fabulus!!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The words are needless (as Greeks say) for fabulus Villa Nelmar. I visited the Villa on May 2017 for my friends bachelorette, we were 7 girls. The weather was warm and we enjoyed the sunbath on the very comfortable sunbeds and of course the swiming in the pool. The interior of the villa is absolutely perfect, all the things.. from the light lamb to the bathroom carpet are fashionated and in a very high quality.
We spent a perfect time there doing hamam, jacuzzi and have our dinner in a big balcony with viewing to Mirtoo Pelagos. The owner, Mr. Dimitris is such a nice person, he informed so well for the villa and the around area. He also organized a coctail evening at the pool (for free) as a gift to my friend for her mariage. Thank you very much for the hospitality and for your kindness.
I highly recommended!!! We will back with our families..
Alex

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 May 2017
Hey Alex.. thank you very much!!! Wish you all the best and hope to see you soon..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing