Have used this hotel on numerous occasions - it makes early flights very easy with only a short walk (1min) to the main terminal building. Rooms are good but starting to show a little wear but this should not put you off. Restaurant/bar expensive but ok. Overall this is a good airport hotel but not inexpensive. There are no real hotel alternatives (Holiday Inn perhaps) if you want to be on the airport doorstep. Staff are good, polite and professional. Best to book a long way in advance to have better rates - otherwise £££ ouch! If you have time (not an early morning flight) stay in central Athens and splurge on Grande Bretagne ££££ or others where you will find better value. You pay for location and Sofitel branding/classic quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Athens Airport is located opposite the Athens International Airport, 10 km from museums, 35 minutes from Athens city center, and adjacent to the Attica Road junction for quick and easy access to any part of Athens. Enjoy a unique experience of both convenience and five-star luxury, in a blend of warm hospitality, modern surroundings, impeccable service and the latest technology. Gourmet restaurant, 24-hour food service, 2 bars and numerous facilities for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Athens Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel Spata
- Accor Athens Airport
- Athens Sofitel
- Sofitel Athens Airport Greece/Spata