Sofitel Athens Airport
US$97
Orbitz.com
US$125
US$122
Cabo Verde Hotel(Nea Makri)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$91
Hotel Mati(Athens)
US$609
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,458 results
All reviewsacross the streetathens airportan early flightnext morningrain showertop floorseparate toiletnight's sleepdeluxe roomconvenient locationbaggage claimflight homegreek islandsexecutive flooran overnight stayan upgradestayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I have been staying here with my children every year on my way to the States at least once a year, and I love and have always loved this hotel. However, I was disturbed when they emailed me, after I had prepaid through expedia to tell me that if my child was not under 12 I had to get a second room, since there were no children under 12 were allowed in the third bed in the parents room. I am not sure I want to pay this expensive rate for my son to get his own room when he is over 12.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Cyril M, General Manager at Sofitel Athens Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear valuable guest,

We would like to thank you for your loyalty to Sofitel Athens Airport and for your constructive feedback. Please be informed, in regards to our accommodation policy, that as per our rooms' design, the local authorities and the fact that our hotel provides only double rooms and suites, we systematically recommend our guests to book a second room when the accommodation has to do with a family of two adults and a child up to 12 years old. Additionally, we do have an attractive policy for children until 16 years of age. We thank you once again for your comments and look forward to many opportunities of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

My family and I only had 1 day in Athens so this was the perfect hotel to stay at so that we were near the airport for our early flight to Santorini the next day! We also stayed here on our way back to the US after our stay on the islands. We booked it for the convenience of it being near the airport but this hotel is more than convenient! It is clean, great rooms and the restaurant and cafe were wonderful as well! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Cyril M, General Manager at Sofitel Athens Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear valuable guest,

We would like to thank you for your loyalty to Sofitel Athens Airport and for your warm words of appreciation following your stays with us. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed particularly the level of cleanliness, your Artemis Bar and restaurant experiences as well as the overall quality of the accommodations provided. We thank you once again for having taken the time to write and look forward to welcoming you again to our premises on future occasions in order for you to have many more memorable stays with us.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel is ideal for late-in early-out flights from Athens airport, just a walk across the road. The staff are very friendly, checkin was quick and easy and our room was very clean and comfortable. We were given free wine at the bar which was nice. For the price they are charging I think breakfast should be included in the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valuable guest,

We would like to thank you for having taken the time to write about your stay at Sofitel Athens Airport in July and appreciated to learn that you enjoyed the overall quality of the accommodations and the level of service provided. We took notice as well of your remark for our pricing policy and look forward to welcoming back to our hotel on your next visits to Athens.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com
Cyril M, General Manager at Sofitel Athens Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Have an early morning flight. The Sofitel is a great option to rising even earlier to make it to the airport to thud center. Walk from your room to checkin in 5 minutes. Rooms are quiet and well insulated from ambient noise. Service is good. Food is fine, if not outstanding. All a bit institutional and short on charm, but it is what it is. I have chosen to stay here many times and would do it again.

Room Tip: Nog much variation unless you are the elite floors. Ask for free upgrades. You never know. If you have a few moments to spare, visit the small museums in the airport where you can learn who Venizelos was, for whom the airport is named, and archaeological finds from airport construction
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Visitor_from_Athens
Cyril M, General Manager at Sofitel Athens Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear valuable guest,

We would like to thank you for your loyalty to Sofitel Athens Airport and for having taken the time to share your impression following your last visit to Athens. Your warm words for the soundproofing of our rooms and the level of service were very much appreciated. We thank you once again for your precious feedback and look forward to your next visits to our hotel in the future.