Great week's holiday. Accommodation was light and clean (door handle system is bizarre, but the most minor of problems). Staff genuinely friendly without being intrusive. Food is very good if you have kids (buffet; they eat for free), but a bit pricey otherwise.
Make sure you find the small indoor pool (with jets and a power hose) at the top of the hill if you have kids, they'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece is the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio, south-east of Athens. The Grecotel Cape Sounio literally clings to the side of a pine-clad hillside with panoramic views over this ancient monument. Behind the hotel is the Sounio National Park and below the hotel are two bays (one sandy and the other is shingle) which are approached via tunnels under the road (ancient river path). The buildings are set in an amphitheatre shape allowing exhilarating views of the Temple of Poseidon and the sea from most guestrooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Sounio, Grecotel Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Cape Sounio Hotel Sounio
- Grecotel Cape Hotel Sounio
- Grecotel Cape Resort Sounio
- Cape Sounio