Stayed here for a long weekend as a search for a meeting location.
Nice history and a location that is hard to beat. Beautiful and well maintained but is also suffering from the recession as some necessary upgrades and refurbishments are necessary and essential. Time will correct this I'm sure. As it is located on it's own peninsula you will need to have a car to get a way from this if you want to eat somewhere else than at the Hotel which has quite a view restaurants with different themes and the prices for the food are at the high end.
All in all a great place to stay and enjoy and great scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Resort Lagonissi welcomes you to enjoy a seafront paradise, set on a 72-acre verdant peninsula. Boasting twenty exclusive sandy beach coves and lush natural beauty the resort is nestled in a magnificent private peninsula offering breathtaking sunsets and views to inspire.The resort provides endless choices of luxurious accommodations, all on the waterfront with direct access to sandy beaches or to the sea. Deluxe rooms with stunning sea views, bungalows with private pools, suites with gym quarters and villas with private spa areas, compose the Grand Resort’s luxurious scenery. The latest in comfort of technology pervade every single room combined with sleek interiors creating an ambiance of residential charm and unparalleled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Resort Lagonissi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Resort Lagonissi Hotel Lagonisi
- Grand Hotel Lagonissi
- Grand Hotel Lagonisi
- Grand Resort Lagonissi Greece/Lagonisi