“Nice Food, Terrible Service”
Review of Sale Bianco

Sale Bianco
Ranked #37 of 280 Restaurants in Glyfada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sale Bianco da Salvatore restaurant is located in the center of Glyfada, in a space decorated according to Italian aesthetics. Italian cuisine, with excellent quality materials, a wide variety of Greek and Italian wines and professional service will satisfy even the most demanding customer.
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I have been to Sale Bianco some times since I moved to Athens and I can say that they are consistent. The food is good (but not fantastic) and the service is consistently bad. Last time we have been there - and for us it was the very last time - on 27 December the restaurant was nearly empty and it took them forty five minutes to bring us pasta. We asked twice about the food and the only thing we got was attitude. Suddenly the waiter started avoiding us. When he finally managed to bring the food we asked him again why did it take so long and the answer was "the restaurant is too busy, we had problems in the kitchen", even when they had only three tables occupied. That was ridiculous.
Again, the food is not bad but be prepared to be confronted with a lot of attitude from the staff.
We have had enough of that.

1  Thank LCV2012

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Had dinner here a few weeks ago and was quite impressed for Greece . First time I have
seen Bresaola on a menu in Greece and it was very well done .
The special imported beef dish was excellent and all the Pastas were very nice .
The Chicken Valdostana was soaked in a truffle oil cream sauce , and was a
mistake on my part in ordering it , since I have never heard of
a chicken dish " Valdostana " and I have eaten in some of the
best Italian restaurants in NYC and Italy

Overall the food and service were very good. Would have
given it 5 stars if not for the chicken !

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I visit Sale Bianco at least once a week. Usually for lunch. The food is superb. My favourite pasta ( all fresh ) is the pasta with truffles and chicken. If you like meat their bisteka with truffle is a memorable experience. This is a huge steak for two or even for three people sliced and sprinkled with truffle oil. Excellent ! The staff is very friendly and the service is great. Don't miss it . Lately when I visit the restaurant with my wife they just serve us our favourite menu. Finally their pizzas are made in heaven. Extremely thin with truffles or not they are all great.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Delicious salades and pizza.excellent pasta.listen to waitor's suggestions about day dishes.He will be very helpful.Value for money

Reviewed 10 March 2012

very good many novelties thanks to the imagination of Salvatore good service nice for romantic dinner price a bit high

1  Thank rafhellas