“Great breakfast or brunch”
Review of Paul Greece

Paul Greece
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in Glyfada
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I know Paul from abroad so I was excited to find out there is one of these excellent French bakeries nearby my hotel in Glyfada. I visited this place twice, always for breakfast. The quality of the baked stuff is amazing, coffee was super, scrambled eggs my favorite :) I'll come to eat here my breakfast again if I happen to be in Glyfada!

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Good coffee, excellent atmosphere, kind people, delicious patisseries.

The toilettes are extremely clean and it has cute tables outside.

The price is the normal price for glyfada.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have been there twice and I must say I am impressed by the variety of french breads and pastries that they have. They served as quick and the breakfast was excellent... If only I could eat there every day.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We went there with my family on a very busy Saturday. We sat down and served straightaway. The variety of beverages and desserts is out of this world. I am a vegetarian so I asked about the gelatine on the pastries and the answer was quick, efficient and with a smile. The gelatine they use is suitable for veggies!!!!I Our order came quickly and even though they were super busy all staff answered our questions with the smile. Finally it was affordable and not pretentious and extravagant. We were very impressed with both the service and the food. We are going back for sure. Keep it up you guys. Well done!!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent French breads and pastries on a par with its Parisian pere. :)

But, c'mon.. you can do a lot better with your coffee, can't you? Where is the strong, aromatic cafe au lait?