All reviews express bus minutes walk away air conditioner tram station clean rooms stay there again walking distance sea pros cons
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed here 4 times now.Ideal location for us. X96 from/to airport stops 100 yards away.Tram/bus to Piraeus round the corner so handy for ferries /Athens seafront and centre.Great value restaurants in Glyfada.Breakfast in 4S is superb

Room tip: Furnishings in room a little tired now but overall service is friendly and very efficient.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank Clive L
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed only 1 night on way to airport. It's across the main road from the beach but then so are a lot of the hotels. If your into shopping and bars then this is the place to go.
Anyone who thought this was a Four Season 5 star hotel needs thier heads tested. You can clearly see its not by the price.
I wished I had known that the double beds pulled apart cause I would have saved €5 on an extra bed. I never found anything wrong with the rooms or the hotel. The staff were nice and helpful. The blonde girl who served us our large ice cold beers to the receptionist who made a comment about little Britain and Vicki pollard.
I had a room on the 4th floor and balcony with a great view of the sea. The bathroom was a good size and very clean. The shower even had a glass door. I hate those plastic curtains.
There's a fridge and good air conditioning. There's a small bar by the reception with outside seats and a roof garden with sun loungers with great views.
Breakfast was very very good with a wide selection of food from eggs to ham and yoghurt and fruit. Maybe the carpets have seen better days but they weren't that bad. It was a late check out as well 1200 which was handy. I would stay here again if only for a night before my flight. The beach is poor compared to the islands.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank deniz
Reviewed 11 June 2014

On a business trip just left Cyprus where I stayed in the Hilton in Nicosia ( see my other review) and somehow got booked into this hotel for my meetings in Athens, what a contrast! Looks like a small block of flats situated on a very busy main road with lots of loud bars next door pumping out music till the early hours. My first impression on walking in was very dated and in need of modernisation, this worsened to 'pull the place down' when I got to the room! (see photos) I am always suspicious of a hotel that's labels the toilet with a 'this has just been sanitised' paper wrap! Isn't that a given these days? The hotel has that old musty smell you used to get in old b&b's which is never good. I'm sure the TV in the room is the one I donated to the local council waste tip about 15 years ago! And I think the carpet in the room is from the same period with 15 years worth of stains embedded into it! I think the furniture in the room possible came from the same tip the TV. Came from.... The Double bed is two singles pushed together that by the morning had turned into a king size bed as they moved apart (still unsure how that happened??) the one saving grace was free wifi, how they managed this level of modern technology is beyond me but I'm thankful for small mercy's!

Only stayed for one night (thank god!) breakfast was incredibly average and felt like I was eating in my long gone grandma's stuffy dining room that only got used when visitors came. Any way off back to England now to sack my P.A. (Joking!) save yourself a terrible experience and avoid this place unless they spend large sums of money on much needed modernisation.

the carpet

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Biztravellor50
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very good hotel for its price, in the center of glyfada very near to the shopping area .
near the sea and the marina.
The room is clean and roomy enough except for the shower (not roomy enough)
The beds although confortable need a lighter cover ( a light blancket instead of the heavy covers supplied.

Room tip: Choose a higher floor for quieter room
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank George K
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We were suppose to stay at the Four Seasons for 2 nights at the beginning of August. At check in, the air conditioning was not on anywhere in the hotel. The lobby was quite dated and in need of a reno. We open the door to our room and were horrified at the condition of the carpets. They were stained, filthy and the room smelled musty and dirty. The room was very basic, furniture dated and scratched and overall underwhelming. After inspecting the room because we were completed turn offed, we discovered ants crawling throughout the filthy carpet. We reported this to the front desk and after inspecting 2 other rooms, none were satisfactory so we left and went to another hotel. Do not stay at this hotel, it is no way affiliated with the Four Seasons Hotel in North America.

Date of stay: August 2013