We stayed at Vouliagmeni Suites for 2 nights in June 2012 at room No 1. There was a B&O sound system but there was no flat TV or safety box. There was a problem with the balcony door and the garden view was horrible as the backyard is totally abandoned and full of old equipment. The bathroom curtain was dirty and the room furniture was design but overused. The desk’s chair was broken and one of the cabinet handles was missing.
The breakfast buffet is quite good but the quality is very poor. The pool bar closes at 18:00. The roof-top jacuzzis are also abandoned and nobody told us that we could use them. Still the staff, as in all Classical Hotels that we have been, was very polite and friendly.
The location is very good as there are many places to drink or to eat in a walking distance. The view is great from the sea view rooms, the pool and the terrace. Free wi-fi internet and parking are available.
In general this hotel needs maintenance the soonest! We paid 135,00 €/night including taxes and breakfast, but it did not worth it at all!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vouliagmeni Suites luxury hotel in Vouliagmenis, is located in the south-western suburb of Athens and just a 25-minute drive away from the city centre with great sea and sunset views. An ideal destination setting for just two or a whole party, it combines the tranquillity & casual ambience of a resort with the lavish amenities of a boutique city hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vouliagmeni Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Classical Vouliagmeni Hotel Athens
- Vouliagmeni Suites Greece