Went there for international meeting in late November. Beachfront oriented hotel located in upscale part of Athens (Vouliagmeni) definitelly targeted towards business travellers, well-off customers and tour groups. Room was nice with large bed and sofa. Rich and tasty breakfast was served in really nice restaurant. I did not have enought free time to visit the on-site spa and pool facility but it seems quite expensive to me (maybe the visit there is worth the price).
The sea was actually pretty warm for the period (22°C) and I am quite sure that you could have lovely stay there during summer months or early autumn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort and member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Divani Apollon & Thalasso is beautifully located on the Athenian Riviera, in Vouliagmeni. Guests choose Apollon Palace & Thalasso for its magnificent beachfront location, proximity to Athens (only 18 km away), and the leisure facilities. Athens SPA and Thalasso Centre counts with 3,500 sq m of wellness space. The hotel also offers private sandy beach, complimentary umbrellas & sun beds, water sport facilities, outdoor pools, fitness centre, sauna, gardens and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Apollon Palace And Spa
- Divani Apollon Palace Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Divani Apollon Palace Athens
- Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso Greece/Vouliagmeni