I was there from 5th to 10th may 2014. While I agree that the hotel has a great view overlooking Athens and sea but the room looks kinda old and dingy. The tv program was mostly in Greek language. I know I'm in Greece but it'll be great to watch some tv show that I can understand the language either than the news while I'm trying to fall asleep. The doorman was really friendly and helpful though. It's a bit far away from the city. So if you're looking to explore out of the hotel area be prepare to spend big bucks. Love the view but not the room and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort and member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Divani Apollon & Thalasso is beautifully located on the Athenian Riviera, in Vouliagmeni. Guests choose Apollon Palace & Thalasso for its magnificent beachfront location, proximity to Athens (only 18 km away), and the leisure facilities. Athens SPA and Thalasso Centre counts with 3,500 sq m of wellness space. The hotel also offers private sandy beach, complimentary umbrellas & sun beds, water sport facilities, outdoor pools, fitness centre, sauna, gardens and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Apollon Palace And Spa
- Divani Apollon Palace Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Divani Apollon Palace Athens
- Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso Greece/Vouliagmeni